Spent one night at the hotel with my spouse this week to attend a Carnival activity in POS.Hotel is ok for an overnight/weekend stay,would not recommend for longer.It is a winding 6-7 minute drive uphill,be weary of the joggers/runners 24-7.Reception area is very tiny,we had the least expensive room which is very average,clean,small,double bed is smaller than tne normal regular size.Breakfast was OK,small pool for lazing not swimming.nice view from dining area,not much choices at breakfast.All in all ok for very short stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations will welcome you with the magic that Trinidad is famous for. Just minutes from the capital city, an absolute oasis of peace and tranquility await your arrival. Set in the midst of tropical flora and fauna The Palace abounds with scenic decks and modern-styled rooms to its mid-sized conference rooms and multiple reading nooks, it’s just the refreshing escape you were looking for. Alicia’s Palace can accommodate you today. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alicia`s Palace Hotel Port Of Spain
- Alicias Palace Port Of Spain
- Alicia's Palace Trinidad/Port Of Spain