I stayed at Alicia's Palace during Carnival 2006 and enjoyed the stay so this was the hotel I wanted to stay at on my return in June 2013.
I am delighted that I chose to stay at this hotel for the second time.
- Charming location overlooking POS.
- Excellent for running up and down the hill.
- Wonderful home cooked food for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
- Not busy, so relaxed feel.
- Good size room
- Pool table.
- Old, yet usable gym.
- Shuttle down or up the hill on demand.
- Close to both malls.
- Friendly staff (apart from one receptionist)
- Wifi in room
- Computer at reception
- No tea making facility in room.
- When internet went down, there was no back up to fix it.
I'll look forward to staying there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations will welcome you with the magic that Trinidad is famous for. Just minutes from the capital city, an absolute oasis of peace and tranquility await your arrival. Set in the midst of tropical flora and fauna The Palace abounds with scenic decks and modern-styled rooms to its mid-sized conference rooms and multiple reading nooks, it’s just the refreshing escape you were looking for. Alicia’s Palace can accommodate you today. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alicia`s Palace Hotel Port Of Spain
- Alicias Palace Port Of Spain
- Alicia's Palace Trinidad/Port Of Spain