“Get out of "Town"”

Town Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Town Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Poor service and the food is at best, average. Interior is lovely. Servers are not friendly and they don't smile. It may have been an off day, but I'd rather not chance the opportunity to visit again. The last time I visited, I ordered a sparkling wine but got something different. When I asked that it be changed, I was met with firm hesitation. Been there, done that, time to move on.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a big group business lunch here, with a large sampling of the menu brought out family-style. The food was very good, even by international standards. I especially enjoyed their Pepper Shrimp. A very different take on Chinese, this is Trini-Chinese; the flavor profiles were not something I expected. Very happy, would choose this again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have lived in Trinidad for 23 years and been traveling overseas for the majority of that time. The basic expectation of anywhere in Trinidad is always quite dim...poor service...lack of care etc. I went here for a work dinner and we did not have a reservation, I must say the hostess was very welcoming in finding us a table 'even if it was just for 2 hrs'. We ordered the Rice, Calamari, Beef, Pork, Vegetables, Pina Colada, Martini, Margarita...all were great especially for the price. The food was the most clean tasting, satisfying, mouth watering selection of Chinese I have found in Trinidad so far.

5  Thank RAdPino
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have had the chinese and italian fare from here. Was very pleased on both occasions. Their desserts are also very delectable. Service was quick and friendly both times. The menu is very affordable.

1  Thank Ackbar
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Mum, dad, sis and myself, went to lunch at Town, and it was so good. I must say I tasted a bit of what everyone at my table ordered, and everything tasted great. From the pepper calamari, lamb chops, chicken breast to the salmon, fried rice and veg.

My only issue was that the lamb was a bit on the pink side even though we asked for well done, but our waitress did not hesitate to take it back to be replaced, when we got it back, it was good.

The ambiance was very nice, the service was good. The price was affordable as well.

I will be returning very soon.