“More liming”
Review of More Vino

More Vino
Reserve with OpenTable
More Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 172 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Atmosphere is relaxed but decor is tasteful. Lots of choices on the menu and also the wine list. Overall a pleasant experience and a great place to kick off a night on Ariapita Avenue

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I took my Wife and Son to More Vino just to try it out. It was absolutely fantastic. the service was excellent. The atmosphere was wonderful we sat outside and it truly felt as if you were in another country. The wine vines added to the décor of the theme of the restaurant. The sushi was very good , fresh and well presented. Definitely a place I will revisit soon.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I could not have had a better experience at More Vino. I came with a small group and we were promptly seated at an outdoor table on their beautiful deck. We ordered quite a bit of food and we were all impressed by each dish. The ceviche was a delicious start to our meal; light and flavorful. My favorite sushi rolls were the Last Samurai, Southern Caterpillar, and the JuJu. All were different but were absolutely delicious. While the sushi rolls stole the show, the desserts did not disappoint. This was one of the best meals I have had in Port of Spain and I would go back any day.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I went to get take away sushi at 4pm. There was one table in the restaurant. I sat and waited and waited and waited. After 30 minutes I asked where my sushi was and they said it would be 5 minutes. 15 minutes later I told them to cancel my order and was about to walk out when all of a sudden my sushi appeared. The sushi was not that great either.

2  Thank Janine J
Reviewed 19 April 2014

While the sushi is great and there is a large selection, the service can be hit or miss. For such a small restaurant, it shouldn't be as difficult to have drink refills. Don't forget to get a reservation, because it packs fast!