Hyatt Regency Trinidad
US$119
US$115
Hotels.com
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$175
US$253
Courtyard
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$120
Radisson Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$192
US$173
Radisson
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$95
US$263
US$255
Priceline
  • Pool
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$149
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
US$87
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,365 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwaterfront restaurantsea viewglass showersushirain showercustomer servicebreakfast buffet isbusiness tripbusiness hotellobby bartrinidadportspainshipsgymgulf
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Great hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. Top location with everything you need right in the the hotel so no need to go out if you dont want to.
Very good for the business traveller with a very relaxing outdoor lounge area which is perfect to unwind in after a busy day. Will definitly stay there again next time I am in Trinidad

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a balcony. I used the "e" upgrade option which was a good idea.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ikychar
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Hopefully you will have a great city view room like I did. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff very attentive and helpful. The bed linen was clean, smelled good and was comfortable. Their breakfast buffet was delicious and the variety was very wide. The waterfront restaurant is a delight (except for the occasional dirty ocean smell one is subjected to while dining outside).

I can't wait until my next stay at the Hyatt. I'll be going to enjoy the unique, comfortable room and to treat myself to their dinner and breakfast.

Room Tip: City view or ocean view is suggested - lovely views
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KellyChang
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt in Port of Spain for three nights at the end of March as a part of a multi-centre holiday.
As you might expect from a global chain, once you walk through the door of the hotel you could be anywhere in the world. Sure you are greeted with the corporately-defined fixed smile, but this is very much a business hotel and the charges seem to parallel the ‘don’t worry the company is paying’ mentality.
The rooms are astonishing. They are fitted out with the very best of furnishings and have in my opinion the best hotel shower I had ever indulged in.
The gym is very well equipped and open nearly all day (and night) for those who are enjoying a bit too much of the corporate hospitality.
The infinity pool is on the 4th floor and is nicely appointed with ample loungers, towels and an extensive bar and food area. It does overlook the less than scenic port approach, but you have to remember that you are in a city. Although most patrons are business people they did seem very kid-tolerant.
The restaurant is very nice and the staff friendly and welcoming, particularly if you want to talk about the island. Breakfast is a monstrous buffet feast with a huge selection of food. We did eat there one night as well, and whilst the food was nice it was heinously costly. Indeed we have friends on the island and when asked if they would join us for lunch declined on the basis of the notorious costs. They do have a kids menu, but there isn’t a vegetable in sight which was great with the kids, but vexed my wife’s eternal healthy-kid battle.
We will stay there again when we return to Trinidad, but most of our time will be spent in the more relaxed Tobago.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a better sea view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Doctor_MGWH
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Our stay was absolutely amazing. A large group of us arrived in the middle of the night and were quickly checked in. The lobby is beautiful. The pictures online don't do this place justice. It is gorgeous! The outdoor lounge overlooks the harbor. The atmosphere is so very inviting and relaxing. A great place to unwind. The rooms are very, very nice and spacious. They have bamboo flooring which is great for people with allergies. European in style, which means no privacy in terms of the shower and bathroom. I agree with Shantilover, if you're not traveling with someone you're very comfortable and close with get a separate room. Our room overlooked the harbor. Watching sunrise from the window was beautiful. We had breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. The food and service were impeccable. There is a 24 hour cafe for those who need a midnight snack. The pool deck was awesome. It also looks the harbor. The breeze at night is very relaxing. We stayed 7 days. On day 2 I sent my travel agent an email to tell her how wonderful this place is. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank hli10140419
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stay here a week during the Carnival season. Lobby can get crowded at times. I love Trinidad & this hotel, will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends