The Hyatt Regency Hotel is located on #1 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
Tel: (1868) 623-2222
Fax: (1868) 821-6401
This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed at and my experience there was pure luxury. The hotel staff were kind, helpful and understanding. The hotel itself was clean, well kept, very luxurious and had beautiful, new furniture.
The hotel has over 20 floors, with four elevators on each floor (as far as I recall) , all of the leisure items are located on the 4th floor, consisting of a pool, a spa and a gym. There is also a large conference room available for use by guests upon request.
You have the option of either a city view or a sea view ( City is better to me because when you choose sea, it just looks blue with the occasional few boat and ships passing through, unless you are on a low floor and can see the pavement with people walking)
Room service is available 24-7 and only took 5 minutes with my breakfast at 10 am. When you are finished eating you have to leave the food dishes outside your door(the hallway) and any member of staff passing picks it up, which I didn't like because it removed the 'fanciness' I guess, but the food is amazingly delicious.
When you go downstairs for dinner, lunch, etc. You either dine inside or outside. Inside has some very cold ac so I suggest you bring a light jacket, while outside is the temperature of the island which can be very hot if not used to it.
In the end I was very sad to leave and return home but I throughly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Regency Hotel and would go back any time I can. I recommend this hotel to anyone who likes luxury and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a high rise hotel at the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development along the waterfront of Trinidad and Tobago's capital city. This 423-room hotel offers contemporary style and a comfortable luxury for Trinidad visitors. Featured in the design is a 16,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility and twelve smaller meeting rooms including two boardrooms. In addition, guests can enjoy a 9,000 square-foot spa with en suite facilities and a serene rooftop infinity pool and terrace with beautiful views of the Gulf of Paria and provides a relaxing escape for business travelers. Dining options range from a fine-dining restaurant, 24 hour café, sushi bar, lobby lounge and bar, in-room dining and poolside bar. Currently the hotel is undergoing a refurbishment. There is limited access to some areas but all amenities are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad
- Hyatt Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Port Of Spain