Hyatt Regency Trinidad
US$211
US$176
  • Pool
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$149
US$139
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$120
US$198
Courtyard
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$95
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$181
US$162
US$166
Radisson
US$119
US$111
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
US$97
  • Restaurant
US$106
  • Breakfast included
2,342 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwaterfront restaurantsea viewglass showersushirain showercustomer servicebreakfast buffet isbusiness tripbusiness hotellobby bartrinidadportspainshipsgymgulf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Was there for a conference and this is the 2nd visit to this hotel. Staff is very well trained, friendly and the hotel is clean. Everything is in good working condition. Room is great, has a large tv and bed is very comfortable to sleep in. Glass bathroom and glass door of the Toilet is nice, but not practical when you are sharing the room. Wifi is much better now compared to 2 years ago, gym is excellent and Pool area on 4th floor is great on a sunny day; when raining the area get's wet and slippery, especially the stair to the gym and spa on the 3rd floor. It should not be a difficult problem for an architect to design a roof extension to solve this. Also the pool area opens late, it would have else been a perfect location to do early morning yoga exercises. Also when sitting in the pool I noticed a lot of curtains partially loose from the rail (something I also observed in my room, 722). Breakfast is excellent; great variety of hot and cold items,-loved the pita bread- but pricey (ca $32). However it is more or less in the same range of the major hotels in Port of Spain. Waterfront area with view of the sea at back of hotel is very nice, but beyond this small park there is nothing else in this area which is safe to walk to. The restaurants in the hotel are good and the bar has the largest flat screen tv I have ever seen. Besides this, at night there is nothing else to do. Taking a taxi to Movie Town is expensive; a one way drive of 5 minutes costs ca $ 12 and the price double s after 22:00 pm. Hotel has no shuttle service to airport and a taxi ride cost $30. In summary this is the best business hotel if you need to be on business in this business area ( much better than the Raddison across the street), but at night there is not much too do.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent hotel with good location and with excellent service. The price is a bit stiff however you get what you pay for. The only downside is, the lack of activities and a small pool on the fourth floor, which is excellent btw.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I took my husband for his birthday it was bad ...room service arrive more than a hour late they bought bacon which we dont eat we are muslims ....then to top it of we got a special birthday gift in the jelly a very nice lookin mould .....they gave us lunch also something off our bill

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Riad M
Reviewed 8 June 2014

If you are traveling for business, Hyatt Regency is the place to stay in Trinidad.
It is perhaps one of the most modern hotels in the island. Take time to enjoy the pool on the 4th floor. If you are up for some Trini style breakfast, walk over to the "Breakfast Shed" and try some of the local food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were just in Trinidad for three nights. I had lived here as a child and my husband wanted to see where I had spent my primary/elementary years. It was 33 years since I had been. When I checked with folks I knew still in Trinidad they said it was the best place to stay and they weren't wrong. The hotel although six years old was like it was new. We had an oceanview room (note there is no beach here). The staff were wonderful, attentive and most helpful. We were greeted with a glass of sparkling wine and they quickly saw to my request to hire a driver for the next day to take us round my childhood homes, schools, beaches etc. Steve was excellent and a good day was had. Back to the hotel. The room was bright and modern with all the amenities you could want and more. Also on arrival it was quickly pointed out that if we purchased the business package it included breakfast and internet daily plus laundry service. Well worth the cost. The breakfast is a combination of the usual European and North American items plus wonderful local dishes. We had breakfast the three mornings on the deck with the wonderful breeze blowing.

The lounge area is truly wonderful - inside and outside - and the Sushi Bar is a MUST! We live in a city that is known for fresh fish and sushi and this was comparable.

If we ever visit Trinidad again this will be a must stay and we highly recommend it to others.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple