Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$181
US$162
Very Good 4/5
US$119
US$105
Good 3.5/5
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$149
US$139
US$222
US$187
  • Pool
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$120
Great 4.5/5
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$110
US$95
US$241
US$221
Great 4.5/5
US$178
Good 3.5/5
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
US$97
  • Restaurant
US$106
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
2,338 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwaterfront restaurantsea viewglass showersushirain showercustomer servicebreakfast buffet isbusiness tripbusiness hotellobby bartrinidadportspainshipsgymgulf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2010

Spotlessly clean hotel with near-perfect service. Rooms are spacious (ask for an ocean-view), modern and very comfortable. Staff are attentive and friendly. Facilities (fitness centre, pool, restaurants, etc.) are second to none. I travel a lot for work and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Location is excellent for the harbour and close to downtown. During my stay, I also had meetings at the Hilton and Crowne Plaza: they don't come anywhere close to the Hyatt.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank David_Musgrave
Reviewed 24 November 2010

went for a business meeting and had lunch catered by the hotel, I forgot about the meeting and wanted seconds lol. The place is clean, the staff is courteous, remember there was an issue with the sum appetizers that was there and the supervisor came and worked everything out without fuss. well done...and hats off to the chef

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank BruceWheyn
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Good points: fine rooms, great service, nice terrace with a great view over the bay, entertainment every evening, nice ambiance. Not so good: it is in the dock area, and isolated from the rest of town by a busy dual carriageway. I liked the fitness centre, and the pool area was fine. Lastly, my rate was "breakfast included" and then they added it on the invoice. But they took it off with argument when I showed my documentation.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ederyn
Reviewed 22 November 2010

The Hyatt was my choice for my silver wedding anniversary and I have no regrets. Our stay was lovely we thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent ambience. However the dinner was lacking in two respects, presentation and taste. Nevertheless, having submitted my feedback of our stay, the Hyatt made amends by offering a complimentary brunch. I am sure the next time when I return there would definitely be an improvement. All kudos to Mr. Mohan and his staff particularly Martina.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chubbywubbs
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Staying at the Hyatt was indeed an experience as this is the most luxurious hotel on the Island of Trinidad. The service was top-of-the-line and the breakfast was out of this world. The room was outfitted with premium style furniture and everything you need. The shower was very therapeutic along with the Eucalyptus base body wash, shampoo etc. The double beds were a bit smaller than I would have wanted, but nevertheless comfortable. We had an ocean view that was spectacular staying from the 16th floor. I was surprised that Internet wasn't free throughout the hotel. An excellent experience to have.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family