“Beautiful evening at the Watermill”
Review of Shirvan Watermill Restaurant - CLOSED

Shirvan Watermill Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The service, the atmosphere, and most definitely the food were all first rate. I had the bruschetta, pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes with onions and the chocolate mousse. Delicious!

1  Thank famcurry

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had dinner at the Watermill July 2014 and it was a pleasant experience. Its located on Shirvan Road (a main road) and not hard to find at all. Nice service, and food tasted good. The night we visited it was almost empty with only 2 tables of guests but not sure how often this happens. In terms of cost it is a bit more than other restaurants on the island, but definitely worth the try. Seating is outdoor with a few chairs in a kind of garden setting.

2  Thank krazy_doctor
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We had an evening meal at the Watermill restaurant two weeks ago during our stay on Tobago. There were four in our group & we needed to book, the restaurant isn't all that big. I've seen more picturesque eateries, but it was attractive - particularly at night. Our meals were excellent, really delicious food, & served quickly considering there was a very large party occupying most of the room. On hearing our comments the chef came out to chat to us, think he said his name was Kevin, apologies if I've got that wrong. Lovely chap, really hope he has the great success he deserves!

1  Thank JandMDavies
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The quality of the food was really good at the Watermill. Service was excellent and the presentation of the food could not be faulted. We only ate here once and did intend to return but that never happened because of the allure of other places. It was quiet in the restaurant but that was not a downside. The sauces were really good but as the dreaded Greg Wallace would say - give me some more of that really tasty sauce !!!
Really enjoyable meal here thank you

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My both enjoyed our meal, my wife's Steak was perfectly cooked and my fish was brilliant!
We shall definitely return.