“Such Happy Memories”

and up
Highlights of Tobago Tour
Ranked #15 of 102 things to do in Tobago
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular southern Tobago beach is almost always packed with tourists.
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Amazingly beautiful bay -clear water, glass-bottomed boats going to the famous lagoon where if you take a dip toy'll live another extra 10 years (I went in twice) also snorkling off the reef and seeing parrot fish and different corals. Good rentable accommodation nearby and food outlets. A definite place to go back to!

All reviews
"quick dip"
in 4 reviews
"an umbrella"

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Have visited this beach many times and its a lovely little spot. The facilities there are excellent with good cheap food stalls along the back. Also stalls selling souvenirs etc.
The only thing that lets it down for me is the constant harassment from people to buy trips etc - it really gets tiresome at times. I usually go with my husband and or friends and have felt safe. One day I went alone and got too much unwanted attention from local men on the beach - so much so that I felt intimidated and I left after a short time.
Bagos' bar near Store Bay is a great spot for a drink and food with a lovely view but only opens until early evening.

1  Thank marinegirl
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I visit Store Bay at least once per year. To me its the most beautiful beach on the island. The water is always calm and its so clean. We love to go there whenever we visit Tobago. Hats off for Store Bay - Tobago!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The place to be for glass bottom boats to Coral Garden (Buccoo Reef) and Nylon Pool. The moment you step close to the area, you have 3-4 people coming up to you asking if you want tickets for glass bottom boat trips and they don't stop even if you say no. Some of them till try to sell you tickets even after you tell them you already bought them. Some of them can say inappropriate things to a lady just to get their attention. We had the misfortune of being pressured by the first guy who came and showed us where to park, to buy tickets from him. We found out on our back that we overpaid by 30TT each as the Official tickets are actually sold for 60TT. However, we were given an extra stop to No Man's Land, as the conditions for snorkelling at Coral Gardens was not so great. Boats usually leave around 11.30 and 14.00, so plan your trip there according to so! We also had crab and dumpling, which is a local delicacy. The crab was very good, but I am not a fan of that kind of dumpling.

1  Thank FazzersN