Belleviste Apartments
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$248
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
US$147
US$129
Travelocity
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$155
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2010

The place is a very nice hotel, the rooms are very clean and had a nice kitchen and bathroom. Also its cheap for how nice it is. The airport runway is literally 150 yards away, so its a short walk when you arrive, but the planes start coming in and taking off early in the morning and wake you up. We were there to see the island so I didn't care too much that I woke up early but it is a big negative on an otherwise great place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Braden1776
Reviewed 29 March 2009

Stayed there with family, total of nine people, we were given two adjoinging one bedroom apartments for US$100/night, good value.
Well one of the bathrooms smelled of urine (like some intox missed the toilet), we complained and they sent someone to clean the bathroom. Like someone said this is where you make your base camp for your Tobago adventure, we were out everyday all day. The location is good, probaly too close to the airport but a short walk to store bay, restaurants and a "cascino" (we didn't go in), The pool was ok, like the rest of the place. I would go back, but I would also consider somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2008

ive been here many times ,ive come back with my daughter every year for the last 8 years shes now 10 and she loves it here we know the staff well and there friendly and helpfull and you never get any thieft from your appartments weve left valables around and there not touched .i would highly recomend it the only draw back is the aircraft landing but they stop at 9 ish and you get used to them and its mainly small hopper planes and the odd helicopter lands there.theres a great beach bar just 2 mins away and great local restrants close buy .

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank smsagirl
Reviewed 27 November 2007

My family and I travelled to Trinidad for vacation and decided to spend a few days in Tobago. Someone my sister knew stayed here before and recommended it to us. We made our reservations and flew in on Sunday, planning to stay until Tuesday. As soon as we pulled up in the taxi, my 9 year old commented on how run down the place seemed,much to the amusement of the taxi driver. We checked in and were taken to our "two bedroom unit" which was in fact two studios with an interconnecting door.

As soon as we walked in, there was an odor that hit us....within a few minutes my son discovered that there was a pile of cigars on the ground in front of the balcony...unfortunately, the previous guest seemed to have smoked the entire box closed up in the room. The place reeked. We all hovered around while the manger opened up the interconnecting door to the other room. It was just as bad. The rooms had two beds which looked like they just put some foam on them to serve as mattersses. The sheets were extremely thin, homemade and something that I would not allow my fmaily to sit on farlesss to sleep! The wall separating the sitting area from the "bedroom" was made of some sort of dark concrete/seashell thing that seemed totally out of place in an apartment. The place was dingy and dark.

Within five minutes of checking in, we went back to the front office and checked out and found accommodations elsewhere! The rooms were NOTHING like the ones shown on the internet. I guess the ones shown were perhaps located upstairs or in another part of the premises.....please beware - do NOT let them put you in the rooms downstairs to the left of the pool!

5  Thank Flora76
Reviewed 16 August 2007

I have stayed at Belle Viste on numerous ocassions and have always enjoyed my stay there. The service is good. The rooms are very homely and comfortable. Planning a trip with family you can try the apartment to the far left of the compound. I enjoy Belle Viste so much that I am not comfortable anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)