“Simply Superb”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tobago
Rainbow Nature Resort
Ranked #41 of 92 Tobago B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Rainbow Nature Resort was simply SUPERB.. It is a definite repeat for my family and I. Our host went out of the way to make our stay great. It was pretty peaceful up in the Lure. My kids and I were able to visit the waterfalls and we learnt why they called one the Rainbow Waterfall. As we entered a big rainbow was apparent in the view. We will return, this place is definitely a home away from home. and GREAT FOOD !!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Didi L
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here for 4 days and can honestly say it was a fantastic experience. I was made to feel totally at home, Sheila, Mac and their granddaughter really pulled out the stops to make my stay. They had honed the skill of the perfect hotel host of being available when you wanted and being in the background when you wanted to enjoy the peace and solitude of the location. You really are staying in a place surrounded by nature here. Every morning, when I was sat enjoying the early morning sun I would see a humming bird hovering around some of the flowers on the patio. As the day progressed you would see other birds including kingfishers.
Whilst there I walked to The Rainbow Falls, a lovely walk, explored the local area, walking along the river and through the farm land and into the forest.
As a vegie they really pulled the stops out and cooked special meals for me. Also as the only guest for one day of my stay, they took me out with them, giving me a real insight into their lives and taking me into Scarborough to so me around.
If you are visiting Tobago I would highly recommend staying here for one or two nights. You get to stay in a farm house that has been converted to a hotel whilst retaining the feel of an authentic farm house.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo