Dimples Apartments
US$172
US$140
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
US$148
US$133
  • Pool
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$333
  • Pool
US$215
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$155
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband, son & myself had a lovely stay at Dimple's apartment. it is friendly, clean & quiet. I would encourage anyone who want a lovely, quiet & friendly place to stay to try Dimples. It is within easy reach of the beach at store bay, restaurants, shops

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ammor
Reviewed 29 March 2013

My husband, 9 month old and myself had a wedding to attend in Tobago. I contacted Claire and her response was prompt. She was even able to source a cot for my baby. The stay itself was quite pleasant as Claire and her husband were ever ready to ensure that we had what we needed. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Eleanor P
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

I was lucky as I just showed up at their gate (which took some time to find with a driver asking around, there were no signs at all!) and managed to get an apartment for BB$ 300 (46.50 USD). I had a bedroom with double bed, livingroom with kitchen in it and spacious bathroom all to myself. Nice and quiet in the night before the family wakes up upstairs and the kids start playing :) There is also a dog that barks but doesn't bite. Walking distance, about 20 mins, to the beach and restaurant area of Crown Point.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank lepekomu
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Stayed 7 nights at $1750 TT or around USD $40 a night which is extremely good value for what you get. You probably will nt see this advertised on line but you can contact via http://www.dimples-apartments.com/ Place is hard to fault and is fully self contained with aircon in bedroom and a connecting door thru to the kitchen, dining, sofa room. Outdoor balcony with chair and table. Owners live above. Dogs were quiet and cool and the kids were cooler. WIFI was acceptable and I had a very comfortable and relaxing sleep every night. Only 2 other apartments and area is rural and quiet..goats and roosters provided background noise only and didn't interrupt my sleep at all. Spacious functional bathroom. You are probably in Tobago for the beach only so on that basis the slightly out of main street location is more than OK. Perhaps a 10 minute walk into town and a slightly longer one to the Penny Saver supermarket the other way. Plenty of taxis along the main street will take you in either direction fo less than $1. I hired a scooter for TT150 a day simply for the convenience factor. Claire always close by if needed but very unobtrusive. Great place for a short or long term stay and you won't go wrong at this price.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MJS1966
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Dimples Apartments is the place to stay if you don't want to be around the crowded tourist-life you can get in the middle of Crown Point. It's located 10 mins from the always lovely Store Bay, beautiful Pigeon Point, supermarkets, nice food places, and simply everything you need.
But if you at some point miss anything, then don't worry - Claire is upstairs. Claire is your other mother when you stay at Dimples. They are both (Claire and Liston) taking care of you, ask you if you're okay, and gives you tips, and guides you to do the best when it comes to everything you're planning to do at your visit. If you are a first time traveler, you should definitely stay at Dimples. You will for sure feel comfortable. Like the headline say - its a home away from home.

I see you again soon, and thanks for the most lovely stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family