“An excellent family trip”

Sullivan's Court Apartments
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The first thing that caught my attention and remained with me was the size of the 3 bed room apt. It was SPACIOUS, in addition to the living room downstairs, there was not one but 2 living areas upstairs each with its own furniture. The kitchen had all the utensils you required grater, blender, baking pans just to name a few, Oh and the much needed iron pot.

The surroundings were a little more rustic than Im used to, but it was a great change for us and the kids.The pool was immaculate, and with one depth the kids were free to move from end to end.

I enjoyed my stay over the Carnival weekend, but I must mention that we did experience some difficulties with some of our neighbouring guest, who partied until 3 am and caused quite a disturbance. The Manager did notice and was very much willing to do something about it, but we let them have their fun.

From our initial contact with Candida to our final contact with the Manger, I have no complaints. It was an excellent family vacation, we will definitely return but not at Carnival time, as our neighhouring guests might be returning as well.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank TrinidadBabyFace

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Very relaxing, it was great, I have no complaints, I really enjoyed my stay. I cant wait to return.
Oh and not to mention spacious the apt is very spacious.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Nalainna C
Reviewed 18 July 2011

This trip to Tobago was very exciting for us and staying at Sullivan's court lived up to the expectations we had. The remarkable service we received in preparation for and during our stay made it an enjoyable experience for us. The surroundings were clean; the room truly gave us that "home away from home" feeling that we loved so much.

The quiet atmosphere and greenery helped us reach that peaceful part of vacation. The pool was also great, clean deck, proper lighting, and beautiful flora. We spent most of our time in the pool and especially enjoyed its warm temperature. The location was approximately 6-8 minutes away from Store bay but I enjoyed the trip to and from. It is very suitable for persons with a vehicle and who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sullivan's court does that......allows us to enjoy the slower lifestyle, a more relaxed and peaceful atmosphere.

In preparation for our stay we packed everything that we thought we would need, but upon inspecting the studio apartment, we found everything was already provided for us. This was a "wow" moment for us!!! The kitchen was equipped with all appliances (except a dish washer) and it was remarkably clean, well kept and fully functional.

The floors were clean and the fragrant. The bed well......i didn't feel my usual back pains so i could say that it was in good form. We enjoyed the seating, the water pressure in the pipes, the hot and cold water, the air conditioning, the fans, the cable TV, the kitchen, the pool.

My only request is that for persons staying at Sullivan's Court to please assist in taking care of the facilities and amenities for future guests.....because i know that i will be returning to Sullivan's Court.

Room Tip: apt. 4a had a view of lush greenery and we did not hear other guests at all
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Teliah
Reviewed 9 March 2011

Went for the carnival weekend with my family and had a quiet, relaxing weekend!! Will surely visit again!! Felt safe and the manager was only a phone call away !! I recommend these apartments to anyone visiting tobago!! You must have a car if you choose to stay there though! Lovely place!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank svanie69
Reviewed 8 November 2010

I have discovered this place by accident. i work and live Tobago and I leave my apartment to rent at Sullivans Court for a week. It is that good and affordable. There are so many hotels, guest houses and villas in Tobago that are very expensive and still not private, You spend your money and still the staff keep 'checking up' on eveything you do,. Not at Sullivans Court, trust me I am an Air Traffic Controller full of stress and I get the peace i'm looking for there.
No worries if you like to cook and entertain because they have a wide range of fruit trees and seasoning that would make you lick your fingers! The staff is extremely polite and happy to help. Truely a home away from home!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank cocodala
Reviewed 5 January 2010

Stayed at Sullivans and enjoyed it. Rooms were clean and big. More than enough towels. Manager and staff were friendly, courteous and went out of their way to help us. The entire wedding party stayed there and everyone was pleased with the accomodations and staff. It was clean inside and outside. If you are looking for a nice place to stay in Tobago stay at Sullivans you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MotherofBride28
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Wow, this place was WONDERFUL...I haven't felt so relaxed on vacation EVER. I stayed at Sullivan's for 3 nights in Unit 3. The staff at Sullivan was as very nice and hospitable. The business manager, Keli, made it a point to make sure we were always comfortable. The property, including the pool, is well kept and clean. The townhouse itself is huge. Unit 3 is a duplex with two big bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a washroom (which includes a washer and lines to hang up your clothes to dry), a full kitchen (I would recommend you wash all of the dishes before you use it), and two balconies (one upstairs and one downstairs). I could go on and on about the Unit, but the pictures others have provided pretty much sums it up.
The ONLY draw back about Sullivan's is its location in regards to beaches and restaurants. Its about a 7 minute drive to Store Bay and other local eateries. I would recommend you have your own form of transportation if you stay at Sullivan's. We took taxis to go everywhere on the island, which added up; and since Sullivan's is still a relatively new establishment most taxi drivers don't know where it is located, we had to provide directions.
I would definitely stay at Sullivan's on my next visit to Tobago.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Parrk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Bananaquit Apartments
No photo provided
Sanctuary
#2 of 13 in Scarborough
Tobago's Hibiscus Golf Villas & Apartments

Been to Sullivan's Court Apartments? Share your experiences!