“Awesome! Captain Ellis and crew are the best!”

Splash Sports Catamaran Cruises
Ranked #7 of 14 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Splash Sports Catamaran Cruises offers without a doubt your best day in Tobago. Our Custom designed 50ft catamaran ensures maximum space and comfort on your cruise. Best of all our trip is all inclusive so you need only walk with your sense of fun and adventure. We offer you a delicious BBQ lunch, drinks all day, swimming and snorkeling to your hearts content and not to mention the amazing Nylon Pool.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Well worth the time and money! A full day excursion to a private bay and then to Buccoo reef. Snorkeling and limin all day long. Great lunch and good rum punch. Give Captain Ellis a try!

There are newer reviews for Splash Sports Catamaran Cruises

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Spent the better part of the day on this cruise and was completely satisfied! Food and drinks were terrific and the rum punch was fantastic!

The Captain and crew were professional and courteous and made sure all aboard had everything they needed. Great care given to the safety of all going into the water and friendly conversation to those who stayed aboard for the ride.

This is a great for family or groups!! Loved the special sauce but be careful, it's hot!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I've been planning trips to Trinidad as part of my LP:TS® Event Management Global Citizens Tours and came across the reviews for this cruise on trip advisor.

Best decision and most welcome addition for 2014! Ellis and team are very professional, well organized and have an outstanding product that I would certainly recommend!

Plus... Ellis can cook! And not to mention the secret formula aka Rum Punch!

An amazing time was had by each and every one of my clients. I would definitely be doing this cruise again!

2  Thank lptsLifestyle
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have been out with Ellis on many occasions in the past and went again this year on 3 occasions as it is so good! The boat is spacious and comfortable with sunbeds on the upper deck and plenty of drinks available (both alcoholic and non alcoholic). The lunch, as ever, was faultless, and we were fortunate that on our last trip the sea conditions were so good Ellis took us as far as Englisman's Bay before our return to Cotton Bay for lunch. We saw Dolphins on one occasion right beside the boat and on another occasion a Turtle. Plenty of Flying Fish on all our 3 trips - again right beside the boat. The service from his crew member(s) was excellent. This is without a "Must Do" day out whilst in Tobago and well worth the money.
Thank you Ellis!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I researched many excursions in Tobago before deciding on this one. Went with Splash Sports primarily because of reviews on Trip Advisor. I regret not contacting the Captain prior to arriving in Trinidad to fully understand how to book this trip. First of all, this tour originates in Tobago and My husband and I were staying in Trinidad. Of course I knew they were 2 different islands but I didn't consider the time to travel and how to travel between both islands. Long story short, if you are staying in Trinidad, plan on taking a 30 min flight on Caribbean Airlines for $48 US or $300 TT per person. Book flights early to avoid inconvenient flight schedules. The boat trip started at 9 am and ended by 3 pm. Good luck with the crowds at the Tobago airport if you happen to get caught in chaos of passengers missing connections and flying standby like we did. Going back to the boat trip.
The morning sail was rough and several passengers including my husband got sick. Once we docked at Cotton Bay, we enjoyed the beautiful beach and sounds of water hitting the rocks. The BBQ lunch of chicken, veggie rice, shredded cabbage and beans was ok. We were cautious with alcohol to avoid being sick at sea. The highlight of the trip was Nylon Pool. I"ll review that separately.
Thanks to Maria for picking us up and taking us back to the airport despite some communications issues and delays which we contributed to. Thanks to Ellis and Chrissy for a fun day at sea. This was not an action pack, party cruise, high fun or extraordinary trip. It is what you make it! Happy Sails.