“an absolute must!”

Splash Sports Catamaran Cruises
Ranked #8 of 15 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Splash Sports Catamaran Cruises offers without a doubt your best day in Tobago. Our Custom designed 50ft catamaran ensures maximum space and comfort on your cruise. Best of all our trip is all inclusive so you need only walk with your sense of fun and adventure. We offer you a delicious BBQ lunch, drinks all day, swimming and snorkeling to your hearts content and not to mention the amazing Nylon Pool.
“an absolute must!”
Reviewed 8 August 2010

No trip to Tobago would be complete without Splash Sports. The staff is totally knowledgable and it makes for a perfect day trip. You get to see parts of the island that you'd never get to see otherwise!

“Great Food and Fun”
Reviewed 6 August 2010

We really enjoyed our day on the boat. We swam, we laughed, we danced and had a ball. The food was great and the crew kept us supplied with some fantastic rum punch.

New York City, New York
“Perfect day trip”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Loved it! The staff were all so nice and they took us to incredible parts of the island... it was the perfect day. I highly recommend it!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A trip to Tobago is not complete without a day on Splash Sports!”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I have traveled to Tobago several times in the past decade, often going down twice a year. I always make sure that I spend a day on the catamaran with Ellis and the crew of Splash Sports every visit. I have done day trips on other catamarans in Tobago, but Splash Sports is above and beyond in all ways! The itinerary takes you up the coast of Tobago to see various spots, stopping to spend time in gorgeous secluded Cotton Bay. Cotton Bay is a beach that can only be accessed by boat, so it feels like an extra special stop. You anchor at Cotton Bay for swimming and snorkeling while lunch is being prepared. The food on this boat is outstanding!!! The chicken, the rice, the potato salad....there seems to be no end to the lunch portions, and that's after you have been served a snack early in the trip! I have often taken a group of students on this trip, and if you know any adolescents you know they consume insane amounts of food...and they can be very picky. My students love lunch and this trip overall! There are beverages overflowing, so you never lack for hydration...unless of course you choose to only consume the spectacular Rum Punch. Ellis' Rum Punch is something magical, and I don't even like rum. At least I thought I didn't! Sodas, water, Caribs, juice. There are drink choices for everyone to enjoy. Another plus for Ellis and Splash Sports is the size of the catamaran. I have been on the boat with groups as large as 30. There is enough seating and space for everyone without ever feeling crowded. That's not always the case with other boats. I also particularly love the abundant amount of shade! There are plenty of places on the catamaran to sunbathe, but when you need a little reprieve from the sun, there are actually places to go. All in all, you get a great deal for the price of the trip. I mean a full day of Caribbean sun, snorkeling, swimming, good food, drinks, great music, island hospitality and Ellis' jokes is a priceless experience. I will always travel with Splash Sports exclusively! I recommend you do the same! You won't be disappointed!

1 Thank feliciamccrary
Atlanta, Georgia
“A trip to Tobago is incomplete without a day on Splash Sports!”
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I have been coming to the island for 10+ years now, and I was lucky enough to be introduced to Ellis and the Splash Sports crew on my first visit. The day trip on the catamaran was and is by far the most relaxing and fun day I have every visit. The food is delicious! The rum punch is the best...and I don't even like rum. The music is spectacular! I have also managed to see dolphins every time we are on a trip. They may just come out because I am around, but it is always very cool to see them. :) I usually go to Tobago at least twice a year. I take a group of students every March, and a day on Splash Sports is always on the itinerary. Pleasing teenagers is sometimes very difficult ,but these guys have a blast! They snorkel. They swim. They jump off of the boat...and they eat and eat and eat! I also love the fact that the Splash Sports boat is large enough to offer plenty of space, seats and shade! It is very important to have a space to escape the sun, and this catamaran offers plenty of sun and plenty of cover as well. I have actually traveled on a few of the other catamarans, and their trips are okay...but for the same price you are often on a much smaller boat with less cover, less stops and a less skilled chef it seems. I go on the trip as often as possible when I am here. I have even been known to go more than once during longer stays. The bottom line is this...do not leave the island without taking a trip on this boat!