“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I can't believe I had to go all the way to Tobago to find such good Italian food. The pizza was amazing and the fettuccine Alfredo delightful and tasteful! The owner went out if his way to chat with us! Very good service and great food! Will def return back when we visit again from Miami! I spent 300 TT for two glasses of wine, meal, coffee and dessert!

1  Thank Beleedancer

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had to try this place after the reviews on tripadvisor and I must say that everything about this restaurant surpassed my expectations. The pizza is hands down the best I've ever had, we ordered another to go! The ingredients used were high quality. The waitress made us feel welcomed and comfortable. Prices also make this restaurant a great bargain when dining in Tobago. Definitely have to go there again!

2  Thank Anderson R
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Who would have thought, but some of the best pizza and gelato outside of Italy can be found on the tiny southern Caribbean island of Tobago, at Ciao Pizza in Scarborough. And for the BEST focaccia bread ever, this is the place. Seriously, even if you're not in the mood for pizza, order a salad just so you can get some of that bread! Next door they run a gelato shop as well--also fantastic, creamy and smooth just as it should be. So if you're ever in Tobago, be sure to put this stop on your list.

2  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The food is very tasty and great. Staff very helpful and courteous and assisted in selecting what to eat. Situated in Scarborough but worth the drive.

1  Thank Blue64TrinidadWI
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Well its a modest and simple restaurant- almost on the sidewalk, very informal. Food is tasty, my daughter had a calzone which was excellent. I opted for an appetiser which was very interesting. The service was excellent, the waitress was attentive and pleasant.

1  Thank Paula S