“A-1 dive operation on Provo”
Review of Caicos Adventures

Caicos Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Adventures is one of the oldest dive and boat tour operation in Providenciales with 3 decades of operation & exploration. We offer Scuba Diving Trips, Instruction, Snorkeling, Boat Tours & Luxury yacht Charters. A team of real professional and passionate people who love what we do. We own our own private Marina, and dockage, our main shop is located at the Regent Village on Grace bay road. Visit our website, and contact us for more information or request.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband & I have been to Provo several times, and have dived with other operators in the past. On our most recent trip, however, we went with Caicos Adventures as the other operators were fully booked. This was serendipitous, really, and we found Caicos Adventures to be a well-oiled, professionally-run dive operation. Their prices are competitive too. Their catamaran, Caicos Cat, is a large, comfortable vessel with all the necessary amenities. Its courteous crew set up all our gear, switched our tanks during SIT, and generally made sure everybody was happy. Owner "Fifi" is a jolly and friendly fellow whom we enjoyed meeting, and dive team Chris, Sam, Alvaro, Steph and Eric, as well as their premier captain Asa, made our dive experience memorable. We highly recommend them!

There are newer reviews for Caicos Adventures

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We chose Caicos Adventures because we wanted to have a half day of just snorkeling. We were not interested in seeing Iguana Island or having our guide dive for conch to eat. We also wanted a smaller group and not a party boat full of people. We had the best time ever! There were 7 people in our group. Tom, our guide took us to West Caicos and we snorkeled in 3 different spots. Each spot was so different. Tom, our guide, got in the water with us and pointed out things to see. It was amazing! We saw a shark, lobster, lion fish, sting rays and all kinds of fish and coral. We were the only ones at this site so the fish were not hiding.In between snorkeling Tom had sandwiches, chips, soda, water and rum punch. We had such a fun time and will use them again during our next visit.

1  Thank 2-26-2013kp
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Like most things on Provo, it was pricey, but worth every penny. We did the full day snorkeling to French Cay with Capt.Tom and first mate Sharkbait Jack. At French Cay we say rays, turtles, every kind of fish you could think of and SHARKS. Two reef and one nurse shark that took a fancy for me and swam right up and said hi, having a shark a foot and a half away from me made not only the snorkeling trip but made my whole trip to Provo. After the French Cay Capt. Tom took us to two ship wrecks, to bad lobster werent in season, also saw my first lion fish pretty spectacular. Lunch was good the punch was better, to bad Caicos Adventures is so far away 2 thumbs up.

1  Thank Urkey
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We went snorkeling with Kevin and Jack. They were a blast. Funny, entertaining and attentive. Stopped at 3 places to snorkel, one to play in the water and another to talk to the fisherman on the cliff who just caught a barracuda. The boat is big, clean, and rides well. Would use them again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went out today with Captain Kevin and Chris on the snorkel adventure to West Caicos. Let me just say, these gentlemen know how to show their guest a great time. We did the full day snorkel, cliff jumping, visited the sand bar and even ate a fabulous meal while anchored to the beach. I personally didn't choose the full day for the BBQ but more because I wanted to be in the water much as possible. Kevin is a TCI native, yes NATIVE! Chris and Kevin both are very knowledgeable. My family of three had a wonderful time and will use these guys again. Kevin even found a few starfish after I had mentioned wanting to see one. The boat was spotless including the bathroom. They took really god care of everyone on the boat. 10 people, 3 families.