“Icecream!!”

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stopped in for ice cream after dinner! I had coconut icecream and it was wonderful! Make sure to get it in the homemade waffle cones!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Watery, grainy, and strangely metallic tasting ice cream. I had mint chocolate chip and my husband tried the cookies and cream. Both were gross!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We just returned from Provo and Island Scoops was the best ice cream we found. Home made flavors, crisp waffle cones, and a very pleasant woman behind the counter. Worth stopping by whether you are staying on Grace Bay or elsewhere on the island.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Don't be fooled by how Island Scoop looks when you walk in, it is the best ice cream I have had in a long time. Everything is made daily, from the waffle cones to all the ice creams and sorbets. I had a waffle cone with Salted Caramel and couldn't help but gobble it up. This place is so good I went back for seconds... no, I mean it, I left with a pint of the coconut and a pint of the grapefruit sorbet. The flavors here are imaginative and fun, whilst never losing a wonderfully smooth and velvety texture. One of the most blissful moments I have enjoyed in Providenciales was not on the beach, but eating ice cream at Island Scoop. If the ice cream isn't enough for you, and god only knows why it wouldn't be, then go for the friendly service. We were served by Lisa, whose shining smile and bright attitude made for the perfect experience. I plan on returning tomorrow, and probably every day I'm here, to enjoy a smile at Island Scoop!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This little ice cream shop is run by a sweet lady who said she makes the ice cream homemade every morning. There are great flavors like Mint Cookie or Chocolate Chip and there is also the Caribbean island flavors like Coconut Rum. This is a perfect spot for ice cream. The lady is the sweetest person i met on the whole island. I went in there and she said my son had the cutest face and he just loved it. She talked with us for around 15 minutes while we ate out ice cream. My son went everyday after that until we left. He said she came and gave him a hug goodbye and to come see her again (they even took a selfie!). Friendliest service you can get.