“Turks and Caicos grocery store”

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We went to the Gourmet Grocery every single day of our trip to Turks and Caicos. Although the prices are rather high, buying breakfast foods (cereal, milk, fruits, etc.) and lunch foods (deli sandwiches, microwave meals, etc.) made using this grocery store a great alternative to spending a lot of cash on meals at the local restaurants. I highly recommend getting their “super sized” deli sandwiches for $10. Although the $10 price point is high, the sandwich would last us 2 meals (and we’re big eaters).

4  Thank First L

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Our family went to Turks and Caicos Islands to visit friends and we had the most incredible photo shoot done by Ileana. It was fabulous!!! We had so much fun, she made us all feel so relaxed and the special moments she captured are memories for life. We have the photos all over our house and can't wait to go back to visit the beautiful islands again! Thank you Ileana, sincerely Mandy and Peter Coles (Lucas, Oliver, Georgia)

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Regrettably, I have flown into and out of Provo many times but have never spent the night there. The people are friendly and live on "island time" so don't get in a hurry to do anything, just chill out and enjoy the beautiful island with sugar fine white beaches. One perk of being a "Capitan" of a private jet is arriving and departing customs are fast, smooth and cool in a private, air conditioned Fixed Base Operation far from the airline terminal. They even have vending machines where you can purchase Cuban cigars while you wait for the fuel truck to top the aircraft off! This island is #1 on my list to re-visit when I retire. I'd love to sail my own boat down there and get into the "island time" rhythm! Who knows, I may never leave!

1  Thank LouisianaPilot
Reviewed 10 July 2013

If this is your first trip to Turks & Caicos beware of the Air Port Departure! The Providenciales Air Port is both small and very hot. Check-in lines are usually long and slow moving as well. Get to the air port early as seating is limited in the terminal. Also I would recommend eating before heading off to the air port as choice of foods are limited and very expensive. But Heck you're on vacation so grab another beer and relax a few more hours it will be back to work soon enough! Have Fun!

4  Thank William P
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We were lucky to visit on a beautiful sunny day so the views were spectacular. The visitor experience is undermined a little by the long queues and facilities which feel quite old