“Absolutely amazing!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the first floor Veranda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Quebec City, Canada
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I have been to Providenciales numerous times and a few years ago on a return flight I met Richard. At that time he was just starting to build this condo and told me all about it. Fast forward a year or two and his villas are now available for rent. This was hands down the most luxurious and well-built vacation rental I have ever stayed in. It has every amenity you could possibly want and I can honestly say the appliances are even nicer than in my own home. This never happens in rentals! You can tell it was built with a true eye for detail down to the hot-water outdoor shower, gas stove, bedroom light switch next to the bed, high end blender and coffee maker, and snorkel rinse station. The unit was pristinely clean and was even stocked with arrival groceries including milk, bread, eggs, beer & wine. When does that ever occur? The deck is literally 10 feet to your private beach! It is in a great location and I bet the nicest rental available on the island. He even provided a great little tour of the island on arrival and free airport pickup. Highly recommend for those looking to escape the busier islands and just want a relaxing stay.

ralucahor...
Kitchener, Canada
“INCREDIBLE VILLA, INCREDIBLE VIEWS, INCREDIBLE HOST!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Thank you SO MUCH Richard for making our honeymoon dreams come true!!

We planned our honeymoon a year ahead of coming to love villas, actually we planned our honeymoon twice! When the hurricane passed through our first honeymoon location got destroyed. We planned for a second honeymoon location and that one was not going to be ready in time for when we would arrive. Just when we thought it was hopeless we are told that Richard would be taking us in instead and not to worry about anything that they would be looking after us. And did he ever!

When we got to the airport Richard was there to greet us and give us a tour of the island. He took his time and really showed us everything, recommended restaurants, beaches and grocery stores. This was super helpful as we had never been to Grand Turk and saved us a lot of time trying to figure it all out. He also arranged for our car which was waiting for us at the Villa when we arrived, the car was great to have and we used to explore all the corners of the island.

Once we got to the Villa I could not believe my eyes! Is this really where we would be spending our honeymoon? The place was incredible. Just meters away from the water. Ocean view from pretty much every window! Brand new everything! Richard had thought of literally everything! We forgot our binoculars.... he had some ready by the window ! We were worried about getting to the grocery store in time... He had left us a bottle of wine, eggs, bread, tons of fruit, beer, milk, coffee! And encouraged us to let him know if we need anything at all.

His attention to details was like nothing we had seen before in a host on vacation, and we travel a lot! He is really good at what he does and does not cut corners. Everything there was top quality, from the villa itself to the furnishings inside. The double shower in the master bedroom was such a nice touch! The rooms were big and spacey, the beds were so comfortable, and did I mention the stunning views?

Richard provided so much to do at the villas, such as bikes to ride, snorkel gear (beautiful reef just behind the villa), and stand up paddle boards. We could not get enough of the view and spent a lot of time on the balcony watching the ocean and talking. We saw dolphins go by, turtles and sting rays, it honestly felt like a dream.

I could go on all day about more reasons why I loved this Villa, but I will leave it with this. Thank you so much Richard for making our honeymoon dreams come true. Your villa and hospitality went above and beyond anything I ever could have imagined for our honeymoon. We enjoyed every minute of being there and are planning on coming back as soon as we can as I do not think any vacation from now on will be able to compare to this one. We are so grateful for everything you have done for us!

Also congrats on your upcoming wedding! We wish you all the best !

David & Raluca

ree1161
NEW MILFORD
“Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!
Now that I have your attention, I’d love to share my experience with you regarding my stay at LOVE Villas and our hosts, Richard and Jo as well as any tips I can pass on regarding Grand Turk I hope you have time, because this will be a long review! I am also posting this on TripAdvisor. My 5*** ratings starts long before my arrival in Grand Turk and my stay at “love villas”. I contacted Richard 13 days prior to our dates to ask if his Villa was available for our dates of anticipated travel. He quickly responded that the dates were available and sent an invitation to book. I messaged him that unfortunately, I could not book yet because we were awaiting medical clearance for international travel from my husband’s doctor after a recent surgery. Richard again quickly responded and agreed to hold the dates for me until we heard from our physician. We finally received clearance 5 days later, and as promised, Richard held the reservation and sent us a new invitation. Prior to that, he answered all my questions promptly, offered to arrange for golf cart or car rental, sent information on restaurants, island tours, shopping etc. All before I even booked! After my booking, he provided endless information! He answered every question and more! His fiancé’, Yohamna (Jo) is the General Practitioner on the island which helped us feel more at ease about the trip.

The day prior to my trip, Richard emailed me to check my flights into Provo and then into Grand Turk. I received an urgent text, email and phone call from Richard stating my connecting flight into Grand Turk was incorrect! I kept looking at the flight info thinking it was fine, but then he called me again stating the flight was booked in reverse! Instead of Provo to Grand Turk, it was booked Grand Turk to Provo and all flights were sold out! Of course, I was a mess! He told me not to worry and he was working on it on his end and they were trying to get me on a flight. He explained that I might not know until I landed in Provo, but asked me to call him before I left NY and then again as soon as I landed in Provo. I texted Richard the morning we were leaving from NY, but they were still working on it and to call him when I landed in Provo.

When we landed, I immediately called Richard from the plane.. GOOD NEWS!!! They were able to get me on a flight out of Provo to Grand Turk! I didn’t ask how, I was just so ecstatic and grateful that he worked “Magic”!!! When we landed in Grand Turk, we received our luggage, and sure enough, up pulled Richard and Jo! Greeted with smiles and hugs like we were friends forever, he loaded our luggage, and off we went! Oh, I forgot to mention, before we left, he went into the airport and changed by return flight (which was also incorrect) so I was all set for my flight home. Richard and Jo gave us a tour of the island, pointed out all spots we might like to go, restaurants they recommended, grocery stores, liquors stores, beaches, etc.… you name it, they showed us! When we arrived at the villa, we were in awe! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! That’s all I can say a thousand times and it still wouldn’t be enough! We stayed on the top floor and the views of the entire island were unbelievable! We arrived to the most breathtaking sunset I have ever seen! Richard showed my husband around and Jo showed me everything in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. I have to say that the kitchen was the best equipped kitchen I have ever experienced on vacation! It had everything we could ever ask for! The entire villa is brand new and the furnishings are impeccable! Richard spared no expense when he built this place! The furniture, appliances, bedding, towels are all first quality!! Jo begged me to use every towel in the place and not to wash a thing! She said “That is our job and there is ample supply for you so please use all of it!” I also need to mention that they had eggs, milk, bread, butter, spices, fresh fruit, coffee, sugar, flour, etc as well as a beautiful bottle of wine for us upon our arrival to get us “started”. After they were sure we had no questions, they left and we quickly ran down the street to “Savers” grocery store to get something for dinner. We were tired and thought we would just throw something on the grill (BTW, two beautiful Weber grills for your convenience!) The “Savers” is within walking distance and had basically everything we needed. I did a light shopping until the next day when we could venture out.

About grocery stores… most stores get new shipments on Sunday and Monday and stock their shelves the next day. This is important to know, because you want to get there that day for the best “picks”. I was amazed at the beautiful fresh produce they had when their shipments came in. Spices, fruits, vegetables, you name it. And very reasonably priced. Most things are cheaper than home. Potatoes .99 lb, tomatoes .99 lb, big head cauliflower $2, cucumbers $1.25, zucchini etc… You can get the gist. Canned goods and fresh bread are more expensive than home. All meats are frozen, but delicious and very reasonable. Not any more expensive than home. (4 boneless chicken breasts $6, 10 fresh/frozen hamburgers $10, 4 pork chops $6, etc) Eggs, milk, etc relatively same as home. Beer, soda, liquor more expensive. Bring what you are allowed from duty free. Grand Turk liquors have the best variety of beer wine and liquor. Other notable grocery stores are the E&B (also close to Villa…a bike ride or stroll away) and Cee’s (further away). The day we went to Cee’s they were just getting their delivery and we found everything we needed at the other stores, so never went back, but very nice clean store. More like a Costco’s.

All the following were recommendations from Richard and Jo: Restaurants – ate twice at Bohio… Excellent! A little pricey, but excellent food, wait staff, entertainment! The first night we went to Bohio, Richard and Jo were also there and joined us for dinner. We talked the night away and they were so open that we felt like we knew them forever! Went on a Wednesday evening and Gary was playing oldies! Had a ball and danced the night away! Try not to miss this if you want a great night out! We also stopped at the Osprey for a drink. There was a private event going on, so we couldn’t eat but staff very friendly and seemed like a nice place. Stopped at the Sandbar one day, but it wasn’t open. Basically, after that, we just cooked and hung at the beach. The fresh fish market right down the beach was recommended by Richard and my husband bought a 4 lb grouper… He said it was the BEST fish he ever bought!

About the beach…. What can I say? Words cannot describe this place! For the first three days, I asked my husband… Did we buy the island? Not a sole in sight! The days that cruise ships came to port, we saw approximately 4 to 6 people stroll by and I bet it was because they wanted to check out the beautiful new blue turquoise villa! Many stopped to ask questions and I gave honest opinion… forget the cruise, stay here and enjoy the most relaxing, romantic vacation you could ask for! Cruise passengers were gone basically by 2 and here we were again, alone to enjoy “our beautiful vacation!”

I should say we made many friends… the great doggies in the area that quickly knew we loved animals and came every day to say “hi” and keep us company on our long walks and sat by us in the sand! They were very very friendly and I wanted to take them home!

Every day, Richard came in the morning to put out the beach umbrellas, paddle boards, and anything else we needed. He has great “fat” tire bikes that he leaves out if you want them, then returns every night to bring in everything. He checks in to see if there is anything you need and reminds us that he is only a phone call away. We laughed about him being the “cabana” boy and he said that is what his ultimate goal is! And I believe he is the best “cabana” boy around! The day after we got there, I told him the icemaker wasn’t working but it was fine… we bought ice… He would not rest until he figured out the problem and promptly fixed it! He is not the host that’s rents you a place and has no contact with you. While we were there, we celebrated our 35th anniversary. I had mentioned this to Richard when I made the booking, and he did not forget! The morning of our anniversary, he saw us and quickly congratulated us on our anniversary! I truly believe that Richard makes friends with everyone and when he brings you back to the airport, you know that he will stay in touch and you have made a friend for life!

When we got home, about 8pm, my phone went off that I had a text… It was Richard just making sure we got home okay! Who does this? No one I know!

If you have any doubts about staying here, DON’T!!! This will be the best decision you ever made and we cannot wait to return!!!

April A
“WOW....just WOW! We believe we found a little piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This place is AMAZING!
From the first day we were continually impressed by the magnificence of the accommodations and some of the most beautiful beaches we’ve ever seen. The AMAZING ocean views and the ‘attention to detail’ which was paid in each and every room of the villa was much more than we were expecting. The beds were extremely comfortable, the bathroom included a wonderful double shower and the kitchen was very functional (and well stocked). There were gorgeous granite counter tops and tile floors throughout. Big screen TVs and wifi were included (but who needs TV with the amazing ocean views and sounds right outside). For fun there were fat tire bikes, paddle boards, beach chairs, beach towels, lounge chairs and even a cooler to take to the beach. The kitchen was VERY well appointed with everything needed to cook meals, including a pretty cool NINJA blender which was perfect for making Margaritas and a nice coffee maker. There were some essentials to get us started such as coffee, local beer, a bottle of wine, eggs, milk, water and bread etc.
As for our host and hostess…there are not enough accolades to describe Richard and Yohamna (Jo). Jo picked us up at the airport and showed us around town. She took us to the grocery store to make sure we had what we needed and she was there for any and all of our needs. On our last day she picked us up and took us back to the airport. She took us inside, helped us get checked in and then sat with us to visit until it was time to board the plane. Unfortunately for us, Richard wasn't on the island during our visit but that didn't stop him from taking care of us (from afar). He set up dive options, made dinner reservations and helped us rent a golf cart (which was delivered to us). He suggested snorkeling places, dining options and things to see. Jacks shack for jerk chicken and Governors beach for the sunset are a must. He even called to say goodbye while we were waiting with Jo at the airport …WOW, just WOW!! In a very short time we truly felt like we were their friends not there tenants…it was hard to say goodbye!
We’re likely leaving out a few details but the truth is, we’ve been in complete “AWE” since we left. The beaches, sunsets, hospitality and accommodations were far and above what we had hoped for. We’ve traveled to many places in the Caribbean trying to find the “perfect” vacation spot and finally feel our search is complete! REALLY, there’s no need for us (or you) to look any further.
There's just no way you can possibly beat the L.O.V.E Villas for some memories that will last a life time.
Richard and Jo, we can't thank you enough for your hospitality!! We’re still talking to friends and family about you and your place. There’s a lot to be learned from you two! Can we “bribe” you to adopt us so we can live there forever? :)
♥♥♥♥♥
Stay happy and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Your friends,
Graham and April

mhemb01
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Awesomeness!”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Love Villas is the best rental I've ever stayed in, on one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen, and the owners were fantastic! The villas are newly constructed and have top of the line finishes - tile floors, granite counter tops, high end appliances, luxury showers, and the most comfortable beds you'll ever sleep on. there's a sliding glass door to the balcony that fully retracts. When you retract the doors all the way it looks like you're on a boat, looking over the side since you're so close to the water. We watched whales from the balcony twice and watched eagle rays cruising by every day.
The owner provides bikes, lounge chairs, beach chairs, paddle boards and snorkel gear for your use. The water's edge is literally only feet away from the villas.
Linens and towels are provided, as well as shampoo, conditioner and body wash. The kitchen was fully equipped and we prepared several meals there as well as grilling fish on the Weber grills on the deck. I literally can't think of anything that needs addressed about this place.

Now, about the owners - Richard and Jo. If I could give them 10 stars I would, I have never met more friendly or gracious people, and Richard will go far above and beyond your expectations to make your stay memorable. It's like having a personal concierge for the trip. From picking us up from the airport, giving us a tour of the island, to reviewing the local restaurants and telling about their specials, stocking the fridge with milk, water, beer and wine, to providing a fresh fruit basket, and locating hard to find items for us, he far exceeded any expectation I ever had about an owner. He located several hard to find items for us, like Diet Coke, and hauled my dive gear to the dive shop, and would have done more if we asked.

11 Apr 2018
Thank you Mark for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that the Villas and our hospitality exceeded your expectations. It was our pleasure to help assist with the little things that made your vacation memorable. We look forward to your next visit to LOVE Villas Grand Turk.
Thanks again,
Roger B
“Resort Quality Accommodations, Amazing View, Great Host”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The villa is located on a beautiful long beach near Cockburn Town. There are several restaurants, local shops and grocery stores within a one mile walk. The villas are newly constructed and have the feel of a five star resort. Each villa (floor) has an excellent layout for two couples with a master suite on either side of the kitchen/living room common area. All furnishing and linens are top notch. The view from our 2nd floor balcony was breathtaking and was our favorite place to enjoy morning coffee. We also saw whales two different days and sting rays nearly everyday.
Richard (the owner) has thought of everything you need to have a great stay at the villas and to enjoy the island. He has provided paddle board and relaxing floats to enjoy the water and bicycles to help you get around. Again, all top notch.
Having not vacationed on Grand Turk, Richard was great in answering our many questions and concerns. He met us at the airport, gave us a quick tour of the island to help to get us acclimated. He was available throughout our stay to answer additional question, provide suggestions for dinner and to assist with a minor clothing issue. Let's just say Richard now knows where to purchase underwear if some in your party should happen to forget to pack them. He was awesome.
I recommend that you rent a car or golf cart and get out and explore. We got a golf cart and with suggestions and directions from Richard we traveled the island from tip to tip. On a non-cruise ship day we traveled to Govener's Beach and had the place to ourselves. Incredible beach and beautiful blue water. There is a small rocky area that had great snorkling. We also traveled to the lighthouse, resturants and a great shelling beach. (Richard can direct you.) One member of our party went scuba diving with Blue Watre Divers and had several good dives on the wall.
If you are thinking of visiting Grand Turk and renting a beach house, look no further. You won't find a better option on the island.

9 Apr 2018
Thank You Roger for your wonderful review! I'm so glad you all enjoyed your time at LOVE. We are looking forward to your next trip to Grand Turk! Hopefully I can go on a dive with Mark next time.

Andreas R
“WHEN YOU GO TO GRAND TURK - STAY HERE!”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is definitely the best place to stay at on Grand Turk, if not all Turks & Caicos.

The L.O.V.E. Villas are brand new, spotless, excellent design, very high quality and very well equipped.
There really is everything available you could think about and it’s all included:
Binoculars for whale watching directly from the villas, beach chairs, sun beds, umbrellas, beach towels, snorkeling equipment, fat bikes, paddle boards, sea cayaks, BBQ on the deck... just to name a few

And the location is just perfect, right in the center of the historic town and right ON the beach.

But best is Richard, the owner of the villas.
He is the friendliest and most generous person you can dream of, so helpful and full of love and information about Grand Turk - and very happy to share everything with you!
He even picked us up at the airport, showed us all insider tips and his favorite local restaurants.

Thank you again Richard for making our stay on Grand Turk a very, very special one!
Best wishes from Germany
Andreas

1 Apr 2018

Reading your review reminds me of why I LOVE this business! The description of your experience at LOVE is what we strive for with every guest! Thank you for making us a part of your vacation. Hope to see you soon at LOVE Villas!

Richard and Yohamna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing