See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Thank you, Erika for your great assistance during my short stay. The room was a suite in upstairs and had an excellent view of ocean. The room was well equipped and I felt like I am in a nice city hotel. Erika helped me to solve logistic issues when I changed my itinerary on site. Without her, I could not have achieved wonderful moments in the island. I loved Grand Turk and would like to come back again. This place has an historical charm and beauty. Staying at Salt Raker Inn is as if I was in the classic movie setting.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Super staff! Inviting 1840s Behamian beach house. In the middle of everything! Good restaurant and bar! Lots of locals. Gritty but beautiful! I loved this place. And it was a good value! Very casual and relaxing! I'll be back.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Rob E
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Friendly and helpful owners and employees. Great location, clean facilities, best prices in the country. Great AC, very casual place, historic building, sleep to sound of waves on beach. Bring insect repellent.

Room tip: Upstairs ocean view has nice outdoor balcony just outside the room.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here for four nights. It was awesome. The island itself is small so you kind of run out of things to do. The salt rakers restaurant has the best servers. Rochelle and Ruby take care of you. They are personable and made me laugh. They don't put on a fake show but they are great. We had friends stay at a "nice" house up north and they wished they stayed here too. The room has everything you need (There's a restaurant down stairs). The history and the age was cool to us. We stayed ocean front in Provo for two days before we came here and spent WAY more for a room and this one was WAY closer to the water. Grand Turk is still pricey for everything else you buy . You can hear the waves crash in the room. We rented a gold cart for a couple days, call around before you get down here our friends got a much better deal than us. We paid eighty US dollars a day.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Erica and her girls are just so good. we totally enjoyed our time there. We stayed 3 weeks and were totally cared for by Erica and her girls. Ruby in the Restaurant and Bar is second to none. She really knows how to look after her dining guests whilst all the other staff support her extremely well. A totally well worth it holiday!

Room tip: Great beach views and unreal sunsets!
Date of stay: July 2016