If you're looking for a private place with a nice beach and pool....this is it. We just got back tonight from a week at Leeward Resort. It was a great place to be--away from the crowds. The accomodations were everything we were told they would be. We had a 1 bedroom suite with a beautiful kitchen--with all high end appliances. A rental car was included in the price. We drove all over and ate at different restaurants every night. We highly recommend: Mango Reef, Hemingway's and Marin. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales