We stayed at Leeward Resort form 3/3/2012-3/10/2012. We are a family of 5 with 3 young girls 7, 5, 2. The resort was great. Donn who manages the property 7 days a week was extremely helpful throughout the entire vacation. The Resort was quiet, family friendly, and secluded. The property is located toward the end of the island, close to grace bay and not far from the small town. It has a private beach, pool and spectacular views. The rooms are very nice, well equipped, and clean. The rooms are cleaned and fresh beach towels are left daily. No one seemed to mind 3 young children on the resort. The rooms include a car and phone. The only complaint I have is to make sure you get the right size car. The included car is a very small car , which was to small for us and no others were available. We had to squeeze in a clown car all week. But the car can be upgraded if you need a larger car if done in advance (was not clear to me upon booking). Also Avis was out of cell phones to give us, so we were not given one. But we were able to use office phone on property if needed, so it was not a problem. FYI food in grocery store is EXPENSIVE!! It was an Awesome Vacation and I wish were were still there!!! Turks and Caicos is a beautiful Island!!
Suggestions for restaurants on Turks and Caicos: Must eat at Tiki Hut, Shark Bite, and Hemmingways (all very nice, good food, not super expensive and family friendly).
Other Family friendly activities: Snorkeling at Coral Gardens, Parasailing, Hair Braiding (at cultural center by Mrs Karen -near Opus complex-My girls had braids done, visiting adorable puppies at the Salt Mill Shopping Center, giggles ice cream, Spectacular Taylor Cove,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales