As mentioned in a previous review, this resort started out as Nikki Beach, then changed to Leeward Resorts (which we booked under), and now is Blue Haven Resort. Donn is an absolute doll who is very helpful in any situation. And his voice.....sigh..... Anyway, the resort has a lot of growing to do in terms of amenities, but what is there is very well done. There was a hiccup in what we rented vs what we were actually given. We confirmed that the 3 bedroom 3 bath condo we reserved was available, but upon arrival were given a 2 bedroom with an additional room next door (dark with no balcony or kitchen). We were moved out of the little dark room the next day to a 1 bedroom suite complete with the kitchen and bigger bath. Because it was an end unit, we enjoyed the wrap around balcony and loved waking up to see the marina and beautiful water each morning. There is no restaurant, bar, phone, and when we were there, no cable (meaning no TV). However, I wasn't there to watch TV! All of the appliances are top of the line, and there is granite throughout. As an added bonus there is also a washer and dryer which comes in handy with dive gear. They also have a nice gym that is open at all times. There was another little issue upon checkout, but Donn saved the day once again, helped us pack up the 7 passenger van that was included in our stay, and we were on our way. I look forward to a future visit to see the vision that the new management has for this property. It is fairly secluded, which is exactly what we love. So if you are interested in a lot of resort type activity, this might not be the place for you. But if you love beautiful grounds, luxury, and a friendly (mostly) and helpful staff, this is a definite must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales