My family and I were originally looking to stay at Beaches due to it being all inclusive and family friendly, but stumbled upon this resort, which was Leeward at the time. It is definitely the lone wolf on the northeastern tip of the island. But well worth the drive. It is roughly a 30-40 minute drive from the airport. We arrived at night making it a bit difficult to find as there are no visible street signs or any other sign directing you in to this place. The resort itself is breathtaking. All of the staff were very professional, Don, O'Brien, Gertha, just to name the ones we had very pleasant experiences with. O'Brien made sure that we had a smooth transition as we did book under Leeward and received the accommodations that Leeward promised, minus the use of the cell phone while on the island. He was also key in securing child care for us while we went on daily excursions. The babysitter provided cooked, cleaned, did activities on the grounds with our son. I was very nervous at first, but she really made us feel at ease and our son seemed some content when with her. She charged $25 an hour which we didn't mind paying. But we did run into a lady who charged $300 a week and she did everything our babysitter did. Oh well! Being as though we were arriving late at night, O'Brien stayed past his shift to ensure that he greeted us upon our arrival. I was very grateful for that. The room we stayed in was very clean, the room was beautiful. Whoever designed this resort knew what they were doing! I love to cook and if it weren't for our daily excursions I probably could have found all sorts of things to bake and cook in their beautiful kitchens. As a previous poster stated, one thing I would have appreciated was better towels. They were efficient, but just a little bit thin for my taste. Now. The resort seemed almost barren to me. There weren't a lot of guests, which for me was great. It was quiet which made our time spent at the resort in the evenings very relaxing. While there were other couples and families there, it really felt as if we had the place to ourselves, making our evenings very intimate. It was just what we needed after a long day in the sun. Blue Haven does not have a restaurant, the marina does, Salt. We tried it and the food was just edible. I would not go back. I am very excited about the path this resort is taking. Being on the Northeast portion of the island it feels a bit secluded. However, a restaurant and a strip mall will be something the resort will have to offer this upcoming November. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. After reading the other reviewers, I did seek out Don the manager. And he sang a song. And it was great. Blue Haven really does have a good team of professionals. If looking for a place a bit more on the intimate side, this is the place! My family and I did go to Beaches on a day pass, and had a great time. But it was really nice to come back to the quiet and calmness of Blue Haven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales