We have been traveling the Caribbean for more than 20 years and Blue Haven Resort has gone right to the top of our list of our favorite places to stay. From the friendly, stress-free check in (cold drink, cold towel, room ready...Thank you, Shauna!!), to the sheer delight of our 1 bedroom suite, I felt like I stepped into paradise. The extra attention to detail is what really makes this place shine....clean, modern rooms with flat screen TV's, slippers, umbrellas, bathrobes, bottles of water replenished every day at no charge, and the staff could not be friendlier. There was also a $15.00 credit provided, per person, for breakfast at the new Market that opened right across the parking lot. As fresh made omelets, pancakes, etc., served with bacon/sausage and potatoes were only $6.99, there was no way we could even spend that much money on breakfast. There were also fresh muffins, bagels, coffees of all kinds....you name it! The Market also makes, salads, sandwiches, fresh pasta and pizza throughout the day and has just about everything you would find in a small grocery store. Their prices are very competitive to the IGA in town, so my suggestion would be to save your time and money and shop there for what you need. Yes, this resort is not on Grace Bay, but to me that was a plus as the properties there have become so crowded. Blue Haven is the best of both worlds as you have the peace and quite of their small beach, beautiful view of the marina, plenty of beach towels and chairs (Henry was awesome....always there to make sure you had everything you needed to enjoy your day!!) and just a 15 minute walk to one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches on the island. It is obvious that the entire staff of this property is committed to making this resort one of the premier destinations in Turks and Caicos, and I have to say they have succeeded!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales