Staff was excellent- We enjoyed a third floor Jr suite over looking the marina which was great.
No crowds quite experience - this the place. Food was excellent and the Café Market on the property was a real plus! Great Beer and wine selection. Great Breakfast - and I did purchase the chicken and the ribs which were very good as well. You had every thing you needed. We did leave and go experience the island flavor. We used the free shuttle to go to the sister props- But was always happy to return.
We would defiantly go back. Scott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales