We just returned from staying May 3 - 12. If you want to be in the middle of the action, then stay on Grace Bay Beach. However, if you want peace & quiet then book your stay here at the Blue Haven Resort.
You will never find a friendlier more helpful staff. Shawna at the front desk is amazing. She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met & always went above & beyond to make our stay great. She booked our excursions, dinner reservations, etc. The resort is lucky to have her.
The room was like brand new. We only had a 1-bedroom Jr. Suite, but wished we would have had a 1 bedroom suite. We did not have a washer/dryer in the Jr. Suite which we really needed. With being there 9 nights we were forced to have to find a laundry mat & do our wash. The resort may want to think about putting in laundry facilities on property for those that do not have in their room.
I have yet to figure out why such a large sink in the bathroom. You could bath a small adult in it. I would prefer more counter space.
The $15/pp breakfast vouchers were wonderful. The food at The Market was very good & lots to choose from for breakfast. The fresh fruit plate we enjoyed every morning to share with our other b'fast entree. Outside area to eat is relaxing overlooking the channel. On the last morning we even saw a sea turtle which was exciting.
The beach & pool area were nice, but on the downside the beach is man made & looks nothing like Grace Bay Beach. If you want to walk along a beautiful beach then this is not the place to stay. And your view to the ocean is obstructed by the mangroves so you don't get those sweeping views of the ocean.
The pool I thought was a bit smaller than a lot of resorts.
They have 2 sister resorts they will shuttle you to for free ~ Alexandra & The Beach House.
Overall, we were happy with our decision to stay here because we had a car & could easily drive to other places within a few minutes. If you do not rent a car you probably would want to stay somewhere on Grace Bay Beach. Driving on the island really was not difficult at all. My husband got comfortable right away driving on the left side of the road.
Provo overall is a very beautiful location with the most friendly happy people we've ever met in all our traveling. I wish I could have brought the water back with us. The color is amazing!
Hope this helps & if you go have a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales