My husband and I visited Blue Haven for a week and it was a great experience. Overall the hotel is very well maintained, the staff is super friendly and the food is excellent.
Several people told me that I had to stay on Grace Bay, so I was worried we would not be where the action is at the hotel. But the hotel was just perfect. We had a relaxing week and had the access to use the facilities at the two other sister hotels (The beach house and The Alexandra)
First I can't say enough nice things about the team over there....
Sky & Glenny, the pool staff, the front desk team, the manager and everyone else was honestly the most genuine and nice people I have ever met at a hotel. They really have set the bar a bit higher for my next vacation. They gave us ideas on things to do around the island (fish fry and Cinco de Mayo party).
Although it was becoming the end of the busy season, there were still enough people at the bar and restaurant that it was lively. We used the Fire lounges and had some drinks there, that is a nice feature and they lit the fire in the table and even came over with bug spray to make sure we didn't get any bug bites. With the marina nearby, there were also often interesting folks from the boats to meet at the bar and pool.
The hotel offered breakfast included in our package at the Cafe Market next to the hotel. I love that place. We had a gigantic, delicious breakfast each day and it was super convenient to have such a great market nearby to get drinks and snacks. Definitely way above my expectation based on markets in other tropical islands. From hand made pizzas to fresh salads to roasted chicken and gourmet snacks. This store was a highlight as well.
Fire and Ice was delicious (more on that in my review of the restaurant). We ate there several nights and it was great. Even the Chef was nice enough to come out and see us to check in on our experience. When I had car trouble the next day and saw him at the cafe, he even came and jumped my car.
We had a standard room, not one of the suites, but the size was just fine for two of us. The room was clean and well appointed (aside from not having a safe), the toiletries in bathroom were great. The housekeeping did a great job. Nice soft duvet covers on the bed, very plush towels in the room.
I love this place and we will be back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales