This was our 5th trip to T&C. We have always stayed on Grace Bay. Obviously, this is wheremost people want to stay. So for those people, this is not where you want to be. The beach along Grace Bay is beautiful, but I felt the last trip it was too crowded. Thus, we found an alternative.
The Blue Haven is wonderful. New, clean and fabulously applinted. I really have no complaints. It's Island culture, so be prepared to ask for turn down service. Things happen slowly. Things like the key card maker break. Just go with the flow.
The 2 bedroom suite was perfiect for a family of 4. Modern appliances, washer drier, comfortable bedding and large showers.
There was no tub. The layout of the shower in the master was strange.
The $15 per person credit for breakfast was more than adequate at the market. The Market was very nice. Just be prepared to wait a while for a latte....its not Starbucks. But it is a latte in the islands. LOL
We dived with Big Blue which is right there.
We would definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales