We just returned from the Blue Haven and loved every minute there! We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom as we were two couples. Both bedrooms and bathrooms were comparable. We chose this resort as it was the best value. We had stayed at the Palms before and while this resort is not as luxurious, we could find nothing to complain about. The staff was very friendly and responsive to requests. The property is exceptionally clean. The resort itself was pretty empty so we were able to get seats every day at the pool and beach. I am not sure if that would have been possible if the resort was full. The pool and beach areas are small. Blue Haven has 2 other properties that you can take the shuttle to. We spent the day at the Alexandra only for the beach. The Blue Haven is not on the famous Grace Bay and is a man made beach. We also found that the Market Cafe was very reasonably priced and has very thing you could possibly want. You must take advantage of the $15 per person per day breakfast voucher! We didn't eat at any of the restaurants but the ambience at the Fire and Ice Restaurant was very nice and romantic at night! If we had one wish, we would wish there was a jacuzzi! Also, you can BBQ!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales