We arrived at the airport and decided to give a local driver some business opposed to taking the hotel shuttle that way we can get some real insights about the lay of the land. The driver was awesome as he made a list of recommendations for dining, adventures, and beaches. I believe his service was called Tina's transportation. Locals seem to think Blue Haven is far from the airport, but it wasn't at all- maybe 15/20 mins.
Arrived at the Blue Haven and beautiful Shauna greeted us with 2 other staff members (met Sharik later and he's excellently attentive and professional) with rum punch (so good) and
cooled towels to freshen up. They gave us pretty generous breakfast vouchers to use each morning. The food was really good. Expensive market, I was a lil sticker shocked, but we adjusted.
Our suite was beautiful and accommodating - full service kitchen, huge bathroom (excellent water
pressure and plenty of hot water for that extra long showers) I've travel and sometimes this is a
real issue). The longer we stayed I didn't want to go home.
The upper part of the beach was a bit course but closer to the shore it was super soft. Plenty hammocks and bean floats. There was a marine there also and we marveled at the yachts. Not a crowed one though. The salt bar was cozy and excellent drinks. Fire and Ice restaurant was decorated sexy but it didn't open our entire stay. But in town there were so much dining we didn't miss it really.
Beware of Caicos Wheels - I think they are crooks. It's now a month later and we still haven't heard back from the manager after several calls to them for our return deposit. And they doubled charged us for the rental!!! The was the very low part of the trip.
I would return for the beaches and fish fry alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales