Husband and I stayed for 4 days for a family members wedding. The resort was somewhat empty so the staff catered to our party of about 15. When we wanted to swim after midnight and asked what time the pool closed, the assistant looked completely puzzled and asked, "close" ? Basically letting us know we could swim whenever we liked. The prices were very expensive but we expected that thanks to the reviews. We rented a car so that we could see the islands sights (not much around) but we did eat twice at Da Conch Shack. Great food, awful service, but I wouldn't trade it. Also did a sunset sail which was incredible.
The resort has a small beach area but it's more than beautiful. I'm not sure what they mean when they say each guest is provided with a personal assistant never did see that service.
Only bad side, one of the wedding party guest rented a scooter and was chased by wild dogs down unpaved roads. He lost his balance and was injured quite badly. I would advise against renting scooters or at least only drive on paved roads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales