Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed.

“Loved it!!”
Review of Blue Haven Resort

Blue Haven Resort
Ranked #11 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We made the right choice when we booked with Nikki's Beach. Our room was beautiful I recommend a room with a balcony the view is amazing. The rooms are very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were suppose to have a personal assistant not sure what that meant because we never did meet that person. I do recommend that you rent a car the resort is on the other side of the Island. The resort was very quiet I thought we were the only ones there. They did have a nice Sunday Brunch...... that is when we saw the most people. We did little dining at the resturant at the resort (It is a little pricy) which we expect due to the reviews. The sushi is awesome one of the best I ever had. The swim up bar is also a nice touch. There is little to no night life on the island. There is two small Casino's. We also went to Grace Bay which is beautiful. I do recommend Nikki's Beach you will love it.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Blue Haven Resort

Reviewed 21 July 2009

I visited Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos in March of this year for my seventh wedding anniversary. Our travel agent recommened Nikki Beach and we were excited to see what the hype was all about. Nikki met every expectation we had. We hardly left the resort. The rooms were luxurious with amazing ocean views. The pool and swim up bar were to die for. On Sunday there was a brunch and pool party that lasted all day and was a blast. We ate at Nikki Cafe almost everyday- the food was so good. The pumpkin soup was mouthwatering. Overall my husband and I had an extemely relaxing and fun anniversary and are planning to go back again over the holidays. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellover1200
Reviewed 19 July 2009

We absolutely LOVED the Nikki Resort! I was initially hesitant to book there, because the internet information made it seem like a "party all night" kind of place- it wasn't . It was not busy at all when we were there, which was nice. The staff was very attentive and helpful - giving restaurant and entertainment suggestions. It was nice having a driver on the property so we didn't have to bother with getting a cab. We went to Grace Bay and looked at the resorts while we were there and preferred the Nikki resort because of the beach access. You could lay out at the pool and have the beach 10 feet away. Yes, the food and drinks are expensive- as they are anywhere on the island. It is an island!!! Everything has to be shipped there!!! We did SNUBA (cross between scuba and snorkeling). Call in advance for reservations, they book quickly. Overall, it was the best vacation we've been on. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TCI :O)
Side note: This is NOT an island with a lot of night time entertainment. Especially during the week. There are 2 small casinos though.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmyJo-Denver
Reviewed 17 July 2009

Nikki Beach resort was a wonderful place to stay. The room was so clean and beautiful. Everybody was very friendly and mke you feel like home. the service is more than excellent. the resort was wonderful it was so nice just to relax in your own balcony, that you dont need to go anywhere. Because everything was there. Food was good, the beach is so bis and clean. They have a nice gym and out door game area. It feel so safe around me. The area it self was the best. I'm already planning to go back in December.

Merly

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank hvfaith
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Husband and I stayed for 4 days for a family members wedding. The resort was somewhat empty so the staff catered to our party of about 15. When we wanted to swim after midnight and asked what time the pool closed, the assistant looked completely puzzled and asked, "close" ? Basically letting us know we could swim whenever we liked. The prices were very expensive but we expected that thanks to the reviews. We rented a car so that we could see the islands sights (not much around) but we did eat twice at Da Conch Shack. Great food, awful service, but I wouldn't trade it. Also did a sunset sail which was incredible.
The resort has a small beach area but it's more than beautiful. I'm not sure what they mean when they say each guest is provided with a personal assistant never did see that service.
Only bad side, one of the wedding party guest rented a scooter and was chased by wild dogs down unpaved roads. He lost his balance and was injured quite badly. I would advise against renting scooters or at least only drive on paved roads.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lboogie30
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Nikki Beach was the best choice we could have made. From the limo pickup at the airport, everything was amazing. Since it was my boyfriend's birthday there was a cake and balloons and champagne waiting in our room when we arrived. The weather was a bit cloudy over the weekend, but that didn't damper our trip at all. The grounds are gorgeous, and the staff always friendly and helpful. The restaurant ambiance is quaint and the food was great. The Sunday brunch was extensive and delicious, with everything from an omelette station to sushi to steak and dessert!.....all of it was amazing! Unfortunately, we had to leave too soon, but will definitely stay longer next time!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MiamiBunny
Reviewed 15 June 2009

I am a little confused with some of the reviews that I have read. I recently returned from my stay at Nikki Beach and loved every minute while i was there (minus the rain which they had no control over) I think all of the management introduced themselves to me at one point or another and all seemed to know my name after the second day.

I was there for a wedding and the place was gorgeous, we ended up extending our stay becasuse we were having so much fun. The wedding was on a Sunday and they put together a beautiful ceremony. The wedding group was about 60 people and there was at least that many people not associated with the wedding also at their very large and worthwhile brunch. The pool bar was a blast Devon and Garth were great bartenders and if we got our drinks from them or the beach attendant it never took more then 5-10minutes. The rest of the week was a bit slower but the pool bar was open everyday and there was an attendant that would come around every so often to check on us.

The prices were about $30 for an entree but we found that to be true with all of the good restaurants the same goes for the automatic tip/service fee every restaurant that we went to had this added. The Fish was fresh and the chef was amazing we couldn't eat enough, try the grouper its great, and the sushi is the best on island.

Its true that Nikki Beach is on the far Eastern point of the island, but the entire island is only 16 miles long, so the drive to get to "town" is only 5-10minutes away. It was actually really nice to be secluded at Nikki Beach, when we went to Grace Bay we had to deal with the kids and dogs running by to disturb you.

The rooms were spacious and very clean. The Personal Assistants were such a big help for setting up all of our activities, we didn't need to think the whole time we were there, we told them what we wanted to do and it was set. The staff at the restaurant we very helpful with giving suggestions for other places to go eat.

Overall we had the best trip ever, we plan to come back for the New Years party at the end of the year, from what we were told it was quite the party for 09.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends