Blue Haven Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Tuscany(Providenciales)
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Shore Club(Long Bay Beach)
View Hotel
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)
View Hotel
All reviewssister propertiessalt barbeach housefree shuttleice restaurantprivate beachgrace baypool barwater trampolinehigh end appliancesrental carbedroom suiteshuttle serviceguest servicesrum punchwasher and dryeromelette station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2010

My husband and I stayed at The Leeward Resort (Nikki Beach) for almost two weeks last month. We both have nothing but great things to say about both the resort and the staff. Currently, the resort is not being run as a hotel, but as a condo complex. You can book the condos online through Leeward as well as on VRBO.
From the moment we arrived we were impressed at how beautiful the property was and how well maintained the grounds are. It looks as nice as the online pictures portray it. The beach is wonderful as well as the pool and gym, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rates are very reasonable for the stunning and modern condos. All of the condos have an outdoor living space as wall as granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, high ceilings, large modern bathrooms, king beds and a washer and dryer. There is also a daily cleaning service.
We looked at many higher priced resorts and are very happy that we did not spend four times the amount of money for a inferior room. Many of the resorts on Grace Bay need a face lift and to be modernized. Plus we did not have to pay any daily resort fees, taxes or service charges.
We both love most of the restaurants on Provo and enjoyed the Leeward location. Many of the goos restaurants are between Leeward and Grace Bay and we didn't mind the less than five minute drive. This resort is also in the same area as The Provo Golf course. All in all we could not have had a better experience and vacation. We look forward to going back soon.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lizzardmeh
Reviewed 26 August 2009

We spent 3 nights/4 days at the resort in mid-August. The pluses were: the resort is as beautitul in person as it is in the pictures on the website. It was spotless and very well cared for. We were picked up in a limo bus from the airport which was very convenient. The food at the restaurant was delicious, everything we tried was very good. The music and atmosphere were perfect, they were not playing loud music during the day any longer. The small ribbon of "beach" was fine! It is private and the wter is calm, clear, and very peaceful. Yes, there are some broken shells, but it was raked every morning and very easy to walk over and swim. Some staff were very nice; V, Angie, and Mark in particular. Very friendly and outgoing. Our "deluxe king" room was fine for the # of nights we stayed and the amount of time we spent in the room. It was appointed well and housekeeping was AMAZING! They offer 3 menu choices as a complimentary breakfast at the restaurant, all very good. We were there during the off-season which meant the rsort was very quiet, but I can believe it livens up a lot on weekend nights closer to and during the US winter.

Minuses were: The limo was a few minutes late in picking us up which was a bit confusing. Everything at the resort was extremely expensive, almost to the point where they nickle and dime you for everything. $4 for a coke? $4.50 to make a 2 minute local phone call? We expected it to be expensive, completely understandable, but they could lighten up here and there. When we checked in they said they usually have a driver available, but as soon as 5:00 on Friday came, no driver to be found for the while weekend. We also found out on our way back to the airport that some guests were upgraded upon check-in. So, it's possible if you ask.

Tips: The cab ride into Gracy Bay or Turtle Bay was $15 or $20 depending on the driver. Ask them to call Virgil for you, he was awesome! Also, the 2 small casinos will come and get you if called. Go to the IGA immedately and stock up on sodas and snacks, it will save you tons and it's just more convenient to have those items at your fingertips. It is worth it to rent a car for at least one day, the island isn't huge, you can see it all in about a day. Mama's for souveniers. The Tiki Hut was very good also.

Overall a very relaxing and friendly place. Secluded enough to feel elite, but not too far away from the rest of the island.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stapler2
Reviewed 26 August 2009

I should have stayed on this resort. We stayed at The Regent Palms because most of our friends stayed there and this was our first trip to the island.

We met another couple on the same flight who are staying at Nikki Beach. It was their 3rd stay in the resort and we promised to meet them up there.

They were picked up in a limo while we were waiting for our taxi to bring us to the resort.

So we finally went to visit Nikki Beach and I wished I could switched hotels. Their rooms were great, they have huge balconies, full kitchen and a personalized mini bar! The grounds were so clean and the beach just looks fantastic! They have this huge beach beds which are very relaxing. Their food was amazing too! There was a little bit of music around the beach area...but nothing that you can not tolerate.

Some said that the beach is awful, I say the beach is very relaxing. They are located in a somewhat "channel", so there are no waves...you can just enjoy the turqouise clored water.

The only thing is, they are about 5 mins away from Grace Bay. So if you want to stay here, book a car because the taxi is very expensive!

I already booked my next vacation with them!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shopoholicwife
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We made the right choice when we booked with Nikki's Beach. Our room was beautiful I recommend a room with a balcony the view is amazing. The rooms are very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were suppose to have a personal assistant not sure what that meant because we never did meet that person. I do recommend that you rent a car the resort is on the other side of the Island. The resort was very quiet I thought we were the only ones there. They did have a nice Sunday Brunch...... that is when we saw the most people. We did little dining at the resturant at the resort (It is a little pricy) which we expect due to the reviews. The sushi is awesome one of the best I ever had. The swim up bar is also a nice touch. There is little to no night life on the island. There is two small Casino's. We also went to Grace Bay which is beautiful. I do recommend Nikki's Beach you will love it.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2009

I visited Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos in March of this year for my seventh wedding anniversary. Our travel agent recommened Nikki Beach and we were excited to see what the hype was all about. Nikki met every expectation we had. We hardly left the resort. The rooms were luxurious with amazing ocean views. The pool and swim up bar were to die for. On Sunday there was a brunch and pool party that lasted all day and was a blast. We ate at Nikki Cafe almost everyday- the food was so good. The pumpkin soup was mouthwatering. Overall my husband and I had an extemely relaxing and fun anniversary and are planning to go back again over the holidays. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple