“Worth the value and location was excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Spectacular ocean view from balcony of studio villa.
This is the section of Grace Bay Beach that is an 8 minute walk (2 min by bike) from our property.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spectacular ocean view from balcony of studio villa.
Ocean view from inside villa.
Spectacular ocean view from the bedroom of studio villa.
Spectacular ocean view from the bedroom of studio villa.
Four poster King bed.
Kohler rain shower head.
Face basin with granite countertop and shell mirror.
Face basin with granite countertop and shell mirror.
Balcony.
Balcony with grill.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cheryl G
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Worth the value and location was excellent”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I was in the studio #4, which was sufficient for 1 or 2 travelers. You are just around the corner from the IGA supermarket and a few shops, not many though. There is a small drug store, gift shop, underclothing store and bakery. Since you are preparing your own food, get ready for a price shock on items. Ramen noodles are $2 a bag and a quart of ice cream is about $10. The only thing I found reasonably priced was the eggs and forget about bacon or sausages. LOL

The property is well kept as the grounds keepers are there everyday except Sunday. They are very nice and helpful guys. My view from my patio which is the only one upstairs was pretty awesome however, they planted a tree in the center of the view. They are planting a lot of plants and trees around the area and I reminded them, they do grow and you don't want to lose the view, which most people want. The property is near what they call a highway, so you do get the noise of fast traffic and constant beeping of the horns. I found out this is what the local cab drivers do, if they see you walking. If you don't want them honking, walk on the opposite side of the highway. This property is not within walking distance of the so called downtown area, you do need a car or taxi for that.

They had a limited amount of TV channels and more music channels. I know most people don't watch TV while on vaca but when you need to unwind, a good movie channel would be helpful. The bathroom is a nice size however the hot water was very limited. It was just myself and I couldn't wash my short hair and get clean without it going cold. The kitchen area is sufficient and they supply necessary items for cooking. There is a nice size BBQ grill on the patio which comes in handy and easy to use.

If you book your tour to Provo, make sure you are there for the Thursday Fish Fry. This is lots of fun and most of the vendors are a bit pricey. Tshirts and hats run about $20. Most food there was at least $15 and up and drinks are a little pricey, but hey, they have to make some money some way. There are a lot of different types of fresh cooked food, so walk around and check it out before you buy. The music didn't start til about 7ish and I left after 8:30. From the property you walk down and up a hill, which should take 10 to 15 mins. Just know they do not have street lights on this hill so have a flash light with you. Also, the cars park on the sidewalk close to the Fish Fry, so you are dodging parked cars and street.

They property has bikes, which I recommend using while exploring the Salt Mill area where there are plenty shops and eating places. They do have small portable chairs for the beach and the Gaveensvort will NOT let you use theirs, even if you buy something to eat. If you go left on the beach from the Bight Park entrance, there are a few covered, unmanned chairs but get there early.

The owner, Sherina is very nice and helpful with suggestions and quickly responding back to your questions. It was a nice gesture to give a bottle wine however, it was the night before departing. Airport security will not let you bring it, so I wind up leaving the bottle. It would have been nice to have received it upon arrival, as it was my birthday or even shortly afterwards. All in All, I was very pleased with my accommodations and definitely would recommend this to a single traveler, especially the price was reasonable.

The pictures on the website, are exactly how it looks, so no bad surprises.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JandS-She...
Edmonton, Canada
“Romantic vacation”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a romantic kid-free weekend for us and we absolutely loved it. When we travel kid-free we prefer to not do the all inclusive resort and rather try and venture out into the community more. We loved the view of the ocean from the second floor and the location. The IGA grocery store was right across the street from us and the property is about mid-way between Grace Bay and Turtle cove. We did not rent a car, we walked everywhere!! The property is very clean and if we needed anything the property owner/manager quickly got back to us and met all our expectations. I would stay here with kids but I think that a vehicle might help as the walk for them might be a tad much. If you are fit and active I suggest go vehicle free and explore!! Its very safe and we were out many nights well past dark.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Feb 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing