“Great pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
toronto
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We ate in the pizza garden over Easter weekend and loved it. It was easy to walk in and get a table. The severs were friendly and all 4 of us enjoyed our pizzas. They were delicious!! They even had a carry out box for the pieces we couldn'g finish. Sorry we didn't get to meet the owner, I would have enjoyed complimenting him in person. I highly recommend this restaurant on all levels- food, service, ambiance. Enjoy!

Visited April 2014
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed your pizza, hope to see you again.

Northbrook, Illinois
“Delish pizza in the outdoor garden”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We've been coming to Provo for years, but hadn't gone to Bella Luna before. I believe their outdoor garden and brick oven pizza operation downstairs is relatively new. Great stuff! The setting under a grove of palm treets was beautiful and the pizza was excellent. Highly recommended. We'll be back.

Visited March 2014
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Glad you liked our new additions to the restaurant, and thank you for a really lovely review, we really appreciate it
Minneapolis
“Very Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

One night my wife and I both wanted something light for dinner. We decided pizza would satisfy our hunger and after reading some of the local Providenciales publications, we were surprised to learn that Bella Luna now served brick oven pizza.

We were surprised because when we ate at Bella Luna several years ago, we remembered the restaurant as an upscale venue. We discovered that Bella Luna has completely redesigned the back end of their restaurant into a beautiful garden setting. This setting houses their brick oven, a separate bar, and a very nice al fresco dining layout.

I felt like we discovered a hidden gem. The service was great, outdoor ambiance was excellent, and the pizza had a crisp crust which was very good. The best part was that the price tag was reasonable and that's hard to find in Providenciales.

I would definitely go back. I also tip my hat to the person who designed this new layout of the Bella Luna. Graci.

• Visited April 2014
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for your really nice review, glad you enjoyed the food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very nice Italian!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had dinner here one evening based on the recommendation of the Concierge at our hotel and are glad we tried it. While, it's not on the beach the food made up for that. The food and service were very good to excellent. We could only get a 6:30 reservation the night we went so did not order an appetizer as we were not that hungry. My husband had the grilled mahi mahi and I had the sautéed shrimp. My husband opted for the pasta side, while I had the vegetable that happened to be eggplant parmesan. The meal and sides were all excellent. My husband had ice cream for dessert and I had a coffee special ... it was overall very good and recommended.

• Visited April 2014
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you so much for your review, really glad you enjoyed your meal
San Francisco, CA
“A nice simple Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Bella Luna offers a nice Italian dining experience in a simple setting. The service and food were good, with reasonably sized portions. The atmosphere is good for families and casual dining.

Visited April 2014
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you very much, we try very hard to keep it simple and glad you enjoyed that