“Italian? Not Bad”

Ranked #27 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Well I can't say that I wanted to travel to TCI and go to an Italian restaurant, but I stand corrected. Bella Luna was an excellent choice (by someone in the group). It wasn't on the menu, but they did a shrimp Parm for me. With a nice cold bottle of Presecco and mixture of pineapple juice I made "Pine-illi" They only sold glasses of Bellini's. Great Fish dishes too.

bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you and very glad you dined with us!

There are newer reviews for Bella Luna

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have dined here many times over the past 2 yrs and have always had an incredibly delicious meal enjoyed by my entire family, which includes an almost 11 yr old grandson. A beautifully casual setting, excellent wait staff and exceptional food from appetizers thru dessert! A gifted and clever chef/owner truly cooks with love. We have never been disappointed with any of our choices. I consider this a must try dining experience if you ever find yourself on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos.

Thank you for your review and being a loyal customer, we are glad you enjoy the product we produce and thank you for your very nice review

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I started out by getting a recommendation for Italian food. A fellow guest at the hotel recommended Bella Luna. I started with the arugula salad which was bland. Next my dinner came out and it was not what I ordered. I called the waiter over to tell him I ordered the linguini and clam sauce and this was a seafood pasta with red sauce. He said he thought I pointed at that one and never offered to change it. The dish was fair and I ate a quarter of it. Not impressed at all. I'm going to try my original choice down the block. Lastly, I was seated at a table that got direct sunlight right in my face.

4  Thank rockstar1

Okay you told the waiter you wanted a marinara sauce which is what comes with the dish your received. Also he came back and checked with you when your dish was served and you told him it was fine that you were mistaken. And the sun how is that our fault, if you dine after sunset you will not have those issues.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This place has a restaurant in the building and a pizzeria in their garden. We went to the pizzeria and had excellent pizzas. They had background music which was a little monotonous but the staff were good and the price realistic.

bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you and glad you liked the pizzas

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Walked into the restaurant based on a recommendation from someone we met at our hotel. What a great Italian meal! I ordered the prefix for $29. That's a bargain for T&C's prices and the food was really good. We will be back upon our return to Turks and Caicos!