“All I can say is **WOW**!!”
Review of The Regent Grand

The Regent Grand
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Breathtaking! The reception staff are AMAZING! The property is immaculate. The bed might have been the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Within 20 minutes my checking in, the front desk had arranged a bicycle for me so that I could cycle to a TCI National Park that was(is) a coral reef so that I could go snorkeling. They gave me a map and made it very simple to explore on my own. So helpful! They made fantastic recommendations on restaurants and food, and were very helpful otherwise. This place is all about 100% luxury, and you will find it everywhere you turn. Simply amazing.....which is what you would expect for the price tag. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Owen_Flyer

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We are just finishing up a nine day stay at the Regent Grand..it was everything we hoped for. We stayed in suite 310 rented through VRBO and the Davenports. (We highly recommend this unit). We traveled with our family of 5 (three kids ages 16, 19 and 24). This suite is wonderful! Beautiful 3-bed, 3-bath corner unit with large balcony, litchen, living and dining rooms. ....wonderfully decorated...very high-end and fully equipped. The Regent Grand is right on the beach and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The complex is beautiful. Umbrellas and chairs are provided on the beach and empty ones are always avaialble. The pool is fantastic! Two zero entry spots and two infinity edges. Great swimming for all ages. Lot's of chairs..again..we never had to fight for a spot. Towels always available and a poolside bar. The staff is friendly and discrete. The Regent Grand appears to be very new and wonderfully done, grounds are small but lovely. It was just the atmosphere that we hoped for...quite and relaxing, but near enough to get to things to do. We spent mornings at the beach or doing activities and every afternoon relaxing at the pool before dinner. Our family has traveled to a few Caribbean islands and we have found the Regent Grand to be the perfect combination...large enough to support full hotel-type amentities and staff, yet small enough so you never felt the complex was overrun with people. Wonderful, safe and friendly island. Fun things to do: Half-day snorkel and conch trip; snorkeling at Smith's Reef, golf at Provo golf, wonderful ride at Provo Ponies. And of course...wonderful swimming in the turquoise waters of Grace Bay!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank varobin
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Every thing is fantastic, best hotel on the island unless you have children then you must stay at the beaches hotel..every thing out of this world, just like paradise? The apartments are really spacious and very well set out. Lovely to have a kitchen which the staff clean and wash all the dishes for you, fab fab fab

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank CathLeeds
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed at the Regent Grand twice now – once in Sept 2011 and again in July 2012. Both times, I had very good experiences. I particularly like how low-key the place is. In general, guests, owners and staff are quiet and reserved. I found the service from staff on both trips to be adequate – not over the top, and far from poor. On my second trip, however, there were minor issues. For example, I went to the bar 3x and no one was at the bar or the front desk. Twice there were no clean beach towels. They just seemed understaffed. Hopefully it was just the week I was there and not the norm.

The pool is amazing! It is a tile mosaic and very beautiful. It is a saltwater pool and so there is less stress on hair and skin than in traditional chlorine pools. The beachfront is well-kept, though sometimes getting the umbrellas up in the morning was more of a challenge than we wanted. Overall, I think the Regent Grand is a fantastic place to stay on Providenciales and I love where it is on the island – particularly, within walking distance to the Graceway Gourmet supermarket and many shopping areas.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank betterinblack
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I'm fortunate to travel around the world, both professionally and personally, and this was one of the best all around resorts that I've ever stayed at. With a perfect combination of luxury, location on the beach, polite staff, and quality of room, this is the best choice in Provo and perhaps all of the Caribbean, especially at off peak prices. You cant go wrong here, highly recommended for anyone looking for a quiet, laid back getaway.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
9  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed 12 June 2012

If you like peace, relaxation and great service; please visit the Regent Grand! The pool is exactly as you see it on their website, so beautiful and refreshing. The beach is a few steps away and the beauty of the hotel just sings at you as you enter. The energy of this great building and how it was built allow for great flow and the water element is alive making you feel wonderful. My husband and I go away to relax and rejuvenate and that is exactly what happened. We stayed and The Regent Grand for 8 days and we were very impressed with the level of service. Hassel free and all the shops and restaurants are in walking distance. The grocery store is a short bike trip away if you want to stock up on beach snacks. The hotel has it all. We booked directly through the Regent Grand to take advantage of their great room service and turn down service was awesome (chocolates left on night stand to whisk you to sleep). It was a great place to just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, the great sea view the amazing poolside.

Room Tip: The rooms are owned by individuals yet you can book directly through The Regent Grand.It seems as th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eve0623
Reviewed 31 May 2012

In August of 2011, I used the comments on Trip Advisor to assist me in choosing a location to celebrate a special occassion. In October 2011, I took the trip to Turks and spent the weekend with the guests and staff at The Regent Grand. Having frequently traveled internationally, I must say this was my best island experience. The accomodations, proximity and most significantly the staff were first class. The condominium was equally superior and consistently cleaned and managed by staff. The October 2011 trip was so significant, I recently returned in May 2012 and plan to return again at least annually. I will return to The Regent Grand.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple