We just spent a wk @ this lovely property. The property & resort r very nice. The service on the beach & pool is inconsistent at best. It is easy to tell the busy season is over. Getting an umbrella opened for you or drinks on the beach & pool is difficult. Help was cut way back this past wk. everyone we encountered complained about the service, as you tend to spend most your day by the pool or beach. The resort could double or triple their sales for the bar if they'd wait on people better, consistently!
We tend to be quite self sufficient so it didn't bother us much. But since the beach umbrellas r large I needed someone to open it for me. Which happened 1 of 7 days!
The resort is a perfect size & well outfitted. Management needs to be upgraded tho, Europeans, Americans, etc complaining. Perhaps have the same few pool & beach servers would help. Then they could get a feel for the guests & provide the needed service. It seemed to be different fellows daily, kind of hit & miss. Also umbrellas opened on the beach early would be a plus, in anticipation of the beach goers that r coming. Additionally daily maintenance of the bottom of the beach steps would help the elderly, physically impaired, etc. A shovel left there to improve path daily!! 5 minute job would do wonders. .
MORE ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE DETAILS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales