Fantastic trip for my wife and I to Provo, staying at the Regent Grand. This is an oceanfront condo resort that resembles a hotel, with a very helpful and active concierge desk and a pool bar that delivers to the pool and beach.
The concierge desk is very unique, handling check-in and check-out (there is no other front desk staff) as well as dinner and activity recommendations and reservations. They even will set up taxis for your reservation (without being asked)-----"your dinner reservation is set for 730 pm, a cab will be here at 715."
There is no on-site eatery, you cross a courtyard to Vix, an open air small and friendly restaurant where your included breakfast is served. We also had lunch there and enjoyed the food and service. The food in general on Provo was outstanding. All meals were outside and there are several beachfront restaurants at varous hotels and resorts. There is also an amazing (for a Caribbean island) gourmet grocery store a few blocks away that could pass for a high end store in our hometown.
The Regent Grand rooms include WIFI and have various sizes and locations relative to the beach and pool. CATV has many US channels.
This was a very relaxing trip. We look forward to returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales