I booked 7 nights stay at the Regent Grand on Provo August 3rd thru August 10th. My family and I were very happy with our stay. We flew in during tropical storm Bertha, which was the only unpleasant part of our trip ( a few bumps on the way in ).
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the concierge and provided cold hand towels to help cool is down in the 90 degree heat and humidity, a very nice touch.
We were very happy when the concierge let us know we had been upgraded from pool side suite to ocean view suite, 2nd floor, room 206. Very conveniently located at the elevator main walkway, so getting in/out to the beach and pool was as easy as could be.
The room was a very nicely appointed, the beds were terrific, the master bedroom had a view of the pool, with a nice two person shower and his/her sinks. The kids had their own room with twin beds and bath, plus another 1/2 bath in the hallway for convenience.
The living room and dining room had a wonderful view of Grace Bay Beach. The kitchen offered all we wanted - stove, refrigerator w water / ice / crushed ice (important for the rum punch) dispenser, microwave, dual cup coffee maker as well as a toaster, coffee pot, tea pot, and of course a dishwasher and double sink with garbage disposal. The kitchen had an island with 3 bar stools and granite counter top. The range was electric with glass top, so no mess to cleanup from spills etc.
The bedrooms and living room each had flat panel LCD tv's, with the living room having an hdmi input - for those underwater videos we shot!
The beach is simply fabulous, clear turquoise picturesque water that is shallow for quite a way out from the beach - you can shoot your own beer commercial!!!!
The beaches are very clean, the sand has a very fine powdery texture, and with the convenient beach chairs, umbrellas, and attentive hotel staff offering you cold water every few hours, it's simply great!
The staff was very attentive and helpful especially when we wanted to go beyond the resort. I rented a car for a day, and was pleased that the rental agency was very close to the RG. The grocery store was a 5 min walk, as were most shops and restaurants in Regent Place and the Salt Mills.
The Regent Grand is as advertised, and more - accommodations, beach, centrally located to shopping, grocery store, tour guide locations, and restaurants, etc. My family and I had a vacation to remember, and are looking forward to our next visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales