I would highly recommend the Regent Grand for many reasons. Even before we arrived, Jona was very helpful in making reservations (golf and restaurants) for us. When we arrived we were welcomed by Jona and given a complimentary drink and shown to our room. We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom oceanfront room. It was gorgeous. We really liked the quiet atmosphere, location and wonderful service. My husband took advantage of the complimentary golf and found Provo Golf Course a good golf experience.
The breakfast worked out well for us as my husband took his "boxed" breakfast (consisted of a pastry, yogurt, fruit and a juice box) with him to the course and I was able to sit and open mine on the balcony and enjoy the view.
Calvin who is at the front desk in the afternoon/evening was very helpful and gave us advice on directions and taking care of anything we would need.
From the security guards to the beach and pool attendants and David at the bar, everyone was great.
Would highly recommend the Regent Grand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales