My girlfriend & I showed up at the Regent Grand unannounced with our luggage (we had spent a week at another resort but wanted to try something different). We were amazed at how friendly and accomidating the front desk staff was.
The rooms are very roomy and comfortable. The ocean view was amazing. There was a huge fruit basket, two large bottles of water and an international cell phone already activated in my name (all we had to pay for was the minutes that we used).
I don't usually like hanging around the pool area of resorts but this one was surprisingly comfortable. Because the restaurants and bars are outside the property (2 minute walk) there is not any public visiting or hanging around the resort. It feels more like a place where people live. We liked this because there are plenty of resorts that we could go visit if we wanted a party but when we went back to our resort we had peace and quiet (and a beautiful pool).
We think the location is perfect. You can walk to a half dozen restaurants, all types of shopping, the grocery market and the casino.
However, as much as we loved the location & pool, we couldn't get over the staff. Even the security guards were super friendly and polite. I would have to say it was the best staff I have ever experienced. We will be back to visit them as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales