My husband and in just returned from a weeks stay with the Grace Bay Suites. Provo is beautiful and having such an affordable, clean place to stay is the only reason we were able to visit the island.
The Suites are centrally located and within walking distance to nearly everything, most of all the beach! They offer free parking, we had our own spot every night and never felt concerned with the safety of the car or ourselves in the area. The rooms were kept very clean.
There were some downfalls to Grace Bay Suites. No front desk staff, we had to call a phone number that was left posted for assistance. If you are on the first or second floor be prepared to hear stomping above you all night long. I swear we had people above us doing dance aerobics for hours at a time. Im sure if we complained we would have been moved but there was no staff at night. Also, Danny Buoys restaurant that's on the property blares their music Thursday, Fridays and Tuesday nights and this is with a lot of pounding base, the latest is till 2am.
Our only other minor complaints included a wish for a bigger television, no toaster and I wish the pillows were a little softer. Besides that I would recommend Grace Bay Suites for it's cozy atmosphere, clean rooms and a price that can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales