Grace Bay Suites
The Regent Grand(Providenciales)
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)
Le Vele Resort(Providenciales)
View Hotel
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)
Point Grace(Providenciales)
View Hotel
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
View Hotel
All reviewsdanny buoysgrocery storeminute walkwestjet vacationsgrace baycoffee makersalt millswifi is freefridge and microwavehuge showerother hotelsbeach chairsthe sofa bedexpensive islandfresh catchhotel roomsmall kitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

If you are looking for a self caribbean experience out of expensive hotels, just a place to stay over and start to discover the place for yourself, this is a good option. Cheap and central located.
Spacious rooms.
Some cleaning issues.
This was what I looked for: somewhere just to sleep and discovering the islands during the day.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank canhotto
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Spent 10 days at this resort March 21 to 31 2012
Kevin and staff very friendly and helped us with trips, places to eat etc
Rooms are very spacious and kept clean (put sign in card slot on door when you leave room for the cleaning staff)
This resort is set back from the road and it is a five minute walk to the beach (which is one of the best I have ever seen)
The pool is small but perfect for cooling off in, many days we were the only ones at pool side
every now and then a sewer smell does happen but it doesn't linger and frankly I smelt this odor walking in certain areas in Grace Bay nothing that the trade winds won't blow away
This is a fine resort for the money and would I go back, you bet I would!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I just got back from 15 nights at Grace Bay Suites. The location is great, central to shops and restaurants. Although the hotel is not on the beach it is a short walk accross the street to the chairs and unmbrella's provided. The actual distance to the beach would be the same if you were staying in one of the other (right on the beach) hotels.

The room is large with a king size bed, good size bathroom (a huge shower), a table and chairs for sitting, bar fridge, microwave and sink. The hotel also has a Barbeque for guests to use which is great for those who wish to make their own meals. The grocery store is right around the corner and the hotel has bikes that you can use to explore.The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and there if you needed anything..what more could you ask for.

I would definately recomend this hotel to anyone traveling to Grace Bay especially if you are looking for a great hotel for a great price! We will be visiting the island again and will absolutley be staying at Grace Bay Suites again.

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool however we stayed on the 1st floor and it felt like we had a patio over looking the pool which was great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Grace Bay Suites is a nice 5 minute walk to the beach. Because it is set back, it is more quiet, and much less expensive than the beach front hotels.
Our room was on the 3rd floor, it had a fridge, a nice modern bathroom, and unusually spacious with a high ceiling, and a good size veranda. My main dissatisfaction was the irregular cleaning of our room and new bed sheets. Make sure when you book the hotel to get a clear answer as to the cleaning of the room, and the cleaning policy and make sure they stick to what they say. This was the only issue. Having twice written the Manager, Kevin, I was assured that a new and clearer policy had been put in place, after we left.

I think that everything else about Grace Bay Suites is positive and well worth planning into your trip. It's a nice light & breezy hotel, especially if you leave your door open a crack when you are in the room, you get a nice through-breeze. And the price was better than most other places I found after much research. Especially if you get one of their specials, like extra free days depending on how many days you book for. Call them directly and ask them if they have a special going on.

We had a good time there, slept very well, had free internet which worked fine. I rented my vehicle from Tropical Car Rentals which I especially liked as many of their car & SUV models are quite new and in good shape.

It IS worth to go to North Caicos by the TCI ferry and stay at the Pelican Beach hotel if you can't get a (more expensive but well worth it) villa at Mudgin Bay. Make sure you go to Daniel's restaurant on Middle Caicos and walk the by-the-sea-dirt road-beautiful. We spent 2 days on North & Middle Caicos and rented (old) vehicles from EZ car rental. He was a jokster which I didn't like, but he was also reliable and fair when it came to pricing and taking care of your car rental needs.

Finally on Grand Turk, we stayed at Island House, run by Donna which was superb and wonderful and my favorite. Believe it or not the best swimming beach on Grand Turk is the one where the Cruise ships come in! It also has some good shopping. Most of the other beaches are more rocky on GK and we drove around and tried a few. And I didn't mind the tourists at all, this surprised me. Actually everybody is there to have a good time as I am and we are! Happy traveling!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We recently returned from spending 2 weeks at Grace Bay Suites in the center of beautiful Grace Bay. Our accommodation experience was excellent. The spacious room with a balcony overlooked the pool area had a king size bed, table and chairs with a large bathroom and shower and included a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. A short walk to chairs and umbrellas enhanced our beach experience and the pool area which included a barbeque (which we made use of) and no shortage of chairs allowed us to meet and socialize with our fellow vacationers. Kevin and his staff keep Grace Bay Suites top notch and made us feel like we were someone special.
Brian and Linda