We stayed at this hotel as part of a WestJet Vacations package for seven days in late March 2012. We chose it for its most reasonable rate, Great reviews on the NET and made a WISE choice!
It was a Very Nice and Cosy Hotel with three floors, each room with a balcony facing the pool.
The hotel still looks very new and well maintained overall and our studio room was well furnished!
The next morning, after our arrival, we discovered the coffee maker wouldn't work..the hotel manager Kevin addressed the problem promptly and REPLACED it! Our maid, Yanique, always kept our room clean, was very friendly and helpful to us(gorgeous smile!) and one day decorated our room with bougainvillea flowers(a birthday surprise)! On departure, I forgot belongings in a drawer and Yanique turned them in promptly to the office manager. Yanique is one VERY SPECIAL lady!!! And Oren, the backup office staff member, was very helpful with info, directions, etc. And the owner Bruce, was very welcoming and mingled freely with the guests by the pool. On my birthday, Bruce also went out of his way to add to it!! Awesome!
GREAT TEAM OVERALL!!
And the hotel was very centrally located near to most amenities( good shopping,grocery store, liquor store, bakery and numerous restaurants). Also. two complimentary bicycles were available for the guests' use at the hotel, as well as a hammock under a canopy by the pool, a Barbeque for doing lunch or dinner, and complimentary towels for beach use!! It was a quick walk to the five mile long Grace Bay beach..this beach is something else..the sands were kept clean and well raked, the waters very safe from sharks (coral reef ringing the island!), no signs of jelly fish and you can walk the full length of the beach!!
Having been to MANY beaches on most of the Caribbean islands, including Cuba(Varadero) and Barbados, I must say this beach is AWESOME!! The Grace Bay Suites and Beach combination makes for a GREAT choice for a Truly Enjoyable Holiday. We plan on coming back soon...we've yet to visit the North and Middle Caicos islands!!
Finally, thanks GBS and staff for making us feel so welcome and leaving us with good memories of a truly enjoyable vacation!
Room tip: We brought our own cereal, sugar, jam, tinned meats for sandwiches, and snacks. We bought the rest of needed groceries at the nearby "Gourmet Grocery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales