Stayed a week in March with the kids. We had a beautiful 2 bedroom condo. Very clean and modern. Quiet hotel and beach area. Much more peaceful than at the very crowded Beaches down the same beach. Took advantage of the free kayaks, surf boards and snorkel equipment the hotel had. Water is warm and great for swimming. The hotel is a quick 5 minute walk down the beach to the Corral gardens area where you can snorkel around the reef.
Only complaint might be the free breakfast. Food is ok but service could be better. Seemed to be a shortage of waiters for the breakfast. Not enough tables, and took a while for them to clear away from the previous people at tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales