The West Bay Club was the location for my daughter's wedding and a wonderful vacation for 20 family guests. Having vacationed at many luxury Caribbean resorts, we can say that we've never enjoyed a property as much as The West Bay Club. We have definitely found our new "home away from home".
Roxana, the WBC manager and wedding coordinator, did a fantastic job arranging everything for this destination wedding and the result was a fairytale wedding come true. The staff at WBC is outstanding - you get the impression that you are visiting their family home. The rehearsal dinner was held in the evening - poolside at WBC and both the food and service from their Atlantic Grill restaurant was superb -- it was a memorable night for everyone. The beach wedding ceremony was lovely with a bamboo arch and flowing curtains. And as the sun set, the beautiful white tents glittered with lights, music and dancing on the beach. As the evening progressed, a huge bonfire on the beach complete with s'mores (gourmet chocolate!) found us all gathered around in a circle to reflect on the joy and magic of this very special wedding.
Beautifully decorated suite (we had room 504) - luxurious furnishings with 2 huge terraces looking out at Grace Bay Beach and its gorgeous white sand and turquoise water. If you view the photos on their website, they really look exactly like that! And everything is immaculately clean.
The food at the Atlantic Grill is excellent (we ate nearly every meal there and a continental breakfast is included), the pool is lovely and the grounds are immaculate. One of the nice things about the poolside chairs is that you can hang out at the pool and socialize or choose a private area to read and relax -- all on really comfy teak loungers with plush cushions and towels. Truly heavenly!
The concierge is excellent and can arrange great dining, water sports or tours for you - everything you ask for can be arranged. There are even complimentary bicycles for your use at the resort.
The beach is wonderful beyond words. At the more secluded end of the island, it is never crowded. The talcum-powder white sand and calm turquoise sea is like a postcard vision - it's my new screensaver (so I can dream about returning to the West Bay Club). The beach attendants are fantastic - they do everything to make your day perfect. They set up your lounge chairs, umbrellas, arrange activities and bring delicious rum punches! The array of free water sports and equipment is amazing - beach toys for the kids, kayaks, catamarans (they will take you out for a sail or you can take the boat out yourself!), snorkeling equipment, and the best floating lounge pads I've ever floated on! Snorkeling is right off the beach and national marine preserves/reefs are located both to the right and left of the resort - a short stroll away!
I know my family intends to return to The West Bay Club - we'd love to go every year! For a special occasion, a family reunion, a wedding/honeymoon or just a relaxing vacation, The West Bay Club is the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales